The Big Question

Blair POV

It's been three days since Neymar chose to forgive me, and we have been together ever second.

As I got out off bed, my eyes scanned the bedroom for my clothing.. Neymar and I literally couldn't get our hands off each other. I guess it's true that absence makes the heart grow fonder. He wasn't in the hotel room, he must be having breakfast with the boys, I quickly change into my shorts and black Adidas jacket, I let my hair down and applied some foundation, powder, eyeliner and plumb lipstick. I put on my boots and literally jump across the bed to get my phone that was charging.

I see Marc, and I immediately felt angry, everything that happened seemed like his fault.

"I need to talk to you" Marc says walking towards me

I made eye contact with Neymar who walked towards us.

"Good morning beautiful" Neymar says kissing my cheek

"Hey, I'm starving" I say smiling

"We should get you some food before Oscar eats it all" Neymar says holding my hand

"Blair, I need to talk to you." Marc said again irritated

"Ugh." I say as I folded my arms across my chest and faced him, letting him have my full attention.

Neymar looked at me and I just rolled my head. he left me alone with Marc.

"I seriously don't want to hear anything you have to say" I said walking passed him

He grabbed my arm gently and I yanked in back and glared at him.

"This will just take a sec."

"Fine. What?" I was impatient.

"You and i-"

"There isn't a you and I anymore, you ruined everything for me. I was stupid enough to fall in love with such a jackass." I couldn't hold it in

"Are you done with your rant? You  and I.. we use to be close and we had a lot off good times together before all the craziness, now. I know you can't forgive me, but remember that it wasn't all my fault, you came too me, and you got me arrested for something I didn't do. the past is the past and I don't ever want to go back, I met this girl and I'm really into her, I want a family with her.. I don't want you to.....uh.....I don't know.. like in a few years bring it up, do you know what I mean?"

"You don't want me to tell your girlfriend that your a complete and utter lunatic ? okay.. that's fine with me"

"I just don't want my past to define who I am for  the rest off my life, and I'm sure as hell know you don't want that too. I mean, seriously... you fucked up more then any off us, so I'm asking you, not as a friend, not as an ex, I'm asking you, as a person who made mistakes to another person who made mistakes...just, let the past go."

I sighed loudly, not in a rude way but because he was right.

"I mean.. it wouldn't be the worse thing in the world if we were friends again?" I smiled

Marc smiled back at me brightly, and put his arms around me. When he let go I just stared at him

"Too soon?" He says

"YEP." I say "Lets get some food."

Neymar POV

She walked towards me and forced a smiled, I wanted to ask what she was talking about to Marc but I figured it was non of my business, she ate her pancakes and I watched her closely.

We went to the stadium where the boys and i practiced and Blair watched, I walked to the seats where she was sitting wearing my shirt.

"You bored huh"

"Yes, watching hot guys run around shirtless... Is very boring" she winked

"That's strange, see I'm looking.. but the only hot guy I see is myself." I said

"Typical neymar" Blair laughs

"Three days ago, I hated you."

Blair stopped laughing and stared at me.

"I used to dream about you getting hit by a cab. Or poisoned." I said truthfully

"Oh, that's nice." She said sarcastically.

"But then I realised, that.. your the one I want to spend the rest off my life with." I said holding her and dragging her to the field

"I don't see myself with anyone other then you" Blair said softly

"I'm glad you said that because Neither do I" I say smiling brightly

I got down on one knee, and pulled out the ring I had in my pocket that I purchased for her, the boys cheered and walked towards us circling Blair and I, for a minute everyone was silent, this wasn't how I planned it, it wasn't really romantic, I was dirty and had mud all over me, wearing my football gear, and surrounded by the boys, I had it all planned out, over dinner but I couldn't wait anymore, I loved her more then anything and everyone on this earth.

"Blair Rose Edwards, will you marry me?" I ask

Blair let out a laugh, and nodded. "yes you idiot"

I heard cheers around, and I placed the ring on her and stood up, we all laughed and I kissed her forehead. In seconds we where in a group hug with the team, seeing Blair cry of happiness was the only time I wanted her in tears.