The Funeral

Neymar POV

Everyone was seated in front of an open coffin, beside a picture of blair. it was the day of blairs funeral, four days ago my wife has been shot dead and I was in denial, up until I saw her body laying on the parking lot at the club, Oscar was the last person to see her and was the main suspect.

"Neymar" my thoughts got interrupted

I stood up immediately too see blairs father, his eyes where red and he looked like he didn't sleep.

"Would you like to make a speech son?" He says gently

I take  a deep breathe In and nodded, I felt all eyes on my back as I walked up three stairs I was ashamed to even look at my wife's body but as soon as my eyes landed on her face I couldn't help but let it all out, I knelt down and touched her face and shook my head, this was real. She wasn't ever coming back.

I felt my hand shake as I stood back up too face everyone, I held the microphone so my hand.

"for the past few days I was trying to wrap my head around the death of Blair, all I was thinking was if I had paid more attention or if I didn't let her out of my sight she could have been here, but this isn't about me it's about the most amazing, intelligent, sweet and beautiful women I have ever met she had given me more then i could even explain she was the first girl I loved, she could light up a room with just her presence, she was a friend, a daughter, a sister, and a wife and will be truly missed" my voice cracked and I felt tears in my eyes "it's just really hard, every time I close my eyes I see her looking back at me and I just want her back" I suddenly started to cry, my sister who was was sitting in the front row, came up the stage and hugged my tightly.

"I'm so sorry" she whispers

I walked back to Blair's lifeless  body, stroked her hair and gave her one last Kiss on the Forehead, her cheek and then her lip.

I turned around too see everyone coming up on the huge stage too say their goodbyes.

Ethan was hugging Rafaela, The boys where looking at the casket sadly, blairs parents where crying hysterically, my parents where in tears, blairs friends where in shock, Carly had a blank expression on her face, in shock. Blairs best friend Brianna was in denial even though she was looking at her body, that's when I knew that it was the end of Blair Rose Santos

Four Hours Later

I went to my house and there where thousands off flowers and gifts and cards all over the steps off my house, there was a man there "dude thanks for whatever you left but it's not necessary can you just leave"

the man turned around and it was Oscar, his eyes where puffy and he looked like he was crying.

Flashback To The Club-

I've never laughed so hard in my life as I see hulk and Sergio trying to pick up too lesbians, little did they know.

I looked around too find Blair, my eyes scanned the room but I couldn't find her, I imminently felt tense I don't like it when she's not by my side.

"Blair is upstairs" Oscar shouts over the music, like he just read my mind.

"Why is she there?" I asked confused

"We where talking" Oscar chuckles

Since when do they talk when I'm not around, i left Oscar and went upstairs to find her. As I looked around I couldn't find her anywhere I went over to one off the bouncers

"Have you seen this girl up here?" I show him a photo off Blair off my phone

"No, trust me if I did I wouldn't forget" he winked