The First From Hell

Rachel's POV

Teacher- Welcome to your last year SENIORS!

Class- whooo hoo

Teacher- Alright, well I don't see any new faces so lets get into business. Today I will be calling your name and whoever you're paired with is you're new partner for the rest of the year in this English class.

Quinn- Uh umm NO! If I get paired with man hands something more than English will be going on in this classroom! Can I pair up with Finn? Quinn said in a flirty tone. NO that bitch did not just try to pull this shit already!

Me- OMG Quinn is your ass jealous of all the SHIT that just came out of your mouth!?

Teacher- LANGUAGE Rachel! The teacher raised he voice at me, ugh whatever she acts like I care NOT!

Quinn- It's okay Mr. Martin, Rachel is usually like this BITCHY she's just angry because I'm going to take head cheerio from her.

Me- Oh please you WISH Coach Sue would never give head to a twig like you if we "accidentally" drop you you'll break in half not that anybody would care but there would be A LOT of paperwork.

From that point the teacher walked out already pissed on how much drama started from one assignment I feel bad now weird.

Finn- Leave her alone Rachel your just mad that you've got more fat then Quinn does you just keep taking those skinny pills pray that it'll work some day!

Quinn- YESS!

Santana- OH HELL NO! I'M ABOUT TO GO ALL LIMA HEIGHTS ON YOUR SORR-, I cut Santana off as much as I wanted to cry I had to hold a brave face.

Me- SANTANA! It's okay... from there I walked out feeling defeated.

I walked into the bathroom with tears... I just sat there I then had the courage to get up and look t my stomache... he's right I'm am fat... I walked into the bathroom stall and shoved two fingers down my throat and bent over the toilet and spilled my breakfast which was just an apple, until I heard the bathroom door open

???- Rach?..

Me- Santana? I said crying I then got out of the stall quickly washed my hands hugged Santana and cried in her shoulder.

Santana- It's okay Rach.. I'm here and please don't make yourself throw up. She said in a worried tone.

Me- I have too, Finn was right I am fat.. I said sobbing

Santana- NO your NOT! Pastry bags was just being his normal BITCHY self! She said pissed.

Me- ... I need to fix my makeup do you have your emergency makeup set? I said drying my tears

Santana- Always duhh. She said with a chuckle, she handed me the bag with everything blotting wipes, makeup remover, mascara etc.

Me- Thanks so much San

Santana- I love you Rachie and I TOTALLY DO NOT think you fat your 100% HOT!

Me- Thanks, I love you too San. I said as we hugged, surprisingly it was only 25 minutes in the bathroom so I had to go back to HELL. San and I were just around the corner from class until she stopped me.

Santana- You wanna ditch first since bitch 1 ad bitch 2 are in there?

(By then the teacher walked back in to get the class to quiet down after the exchange of mean words.)

Me- Of course I still need to get my bag ugh!

Santana- It's okay after 3 year I've PERFECTED Principal Figgin's signature. She pulled out a post it note and wrote his signature PERFECTLY I was impressed. She handed me the note.

Me- Wow! Can you perfect my mom's signature for all those referrals from getting in fights?

Santana- HEY! That bitch tried to turn us against each other.

Me- It would have NEVER worked haha.

Santana- Okay, okay go get your bag slap Quinn and Finn for me even though I already did! She yelled as I walked toward class.

Me- Will do!

Finn's POV

I feel bad for what I said but I just can't control myself... what's weird is that I really like Rachel.. like more than friends even though we're no where near friends. I got snapped back to reality when Rachel walked in.

Rachel- Mr. Martin me and Santana must be excused Principal F. gave me a note here. She handed him note and he nodded. Rachel started walking toward me thinking she wanted to talk but I forgot her back pack was behind me.. She walked around the table that me and Quinn were sitting at she stood there staring in my eyes then BAM she slapped me and then Quinn she then went around to Quinn's ear and whispered something which must have been pretty bad because Quinn sat there shocked.

Mr. Martin- HERE while your here take this "Parent Awareness Note" he said while handing here a red paper she rolled her eyes and walked away before she walked out Mr. Martin spoke up.

Mr. Martin- The class and I will wait for you and Santana to continue this SIMPLE assignment tomorrow. He sounded irritated.

Rachel- Don't count on it we plan an dropping out of this class and move to Ms. Piper. She said pissed.

Mr. Martin- OH NO! After the way you disrupted my class I'll make sure to have your behind glued to that chair. He said raising his voice.

Rachel-Whatever! She then walked out, weirdly Quinn was still just sitting there frozen.

Me- Quinn? Hello? I said waving my hand in front of her face.

Quinn- II'm fine but uh um.. yeah I'm fine

Me- Are you sure? What did she say?

Quinn- NOTHING! It's FINE, I'm FINE! She said coldly I was used to it though after 3 weeks it's like 2nd nature.. I didn't like it but I'm only dating Quinn because she up's my rep..

Me- Okay fine then don't get pissed when I don't ask you if you're okay god!

Rachel's POV

Santana and I just decided to ditch the rest of the day she stayed with me at home since Puck stayed at school and my parents are on a business trip until November, she also keeps staring at my arm since I've told her on my past of cutting.

Me- San it's okay I'm not going to cut. I whispered

Santana- I hope not...I don't want to loose you Rachie. She said with tear filled eyes.

Me- You won't. I said as I hugged her.

Me- You shouldn't be sad you should be proud I slapped Finn and Quinn and told Quinn that..

Author's Note

First ACTUAL chapter hope you liked it. What did Rachel tell Quinn that made her freak out on Finn.

I DON'T OWN GLEE NOR AM I THE ORIGINAL WRITERS