Bitch or Bitch

Rachel's POV

Well Finn asked me to be his girlfriend of course I said yes! Today is "Pezberry Outfit Swap"! I know what your thinking Pezberry? My last name is Berry San's is Lopez so when we were in 7th grade we created this thing called an outfit swap. She chooses my outfit for the day which is usually very tight and revealing and I choose hers I choose floral stuff just to piss her off lmao. We only do twice a month though she decided that after I chose one of her outfits.

Santana- I can't believe you Berry! Right on cue.

Me- What? I said with a smirk.

Santana- WHAT IS THIS CRAP! She says pointing down to the mid-long grey skirt.

Me- It's Pezberry day. I said with a pout.

Santana- Fine here's yours. She said handing me a skimpy outfit I mean it wasn't bad because I know Finn will love it.

Me- Perfectly fine San. I said taking the hanger with a crop top and a skirt into my closet.

Santana- Wow diffrent attitude on my clothes is it because you've recently got with lumps the clown.

Me- Umm whatt how did you know!

Santana- Please I can smell it on you plus he posted a picture. She said laughing. I looked at the picture of me kissing his cheek. Damm we cute!

Me- ...

Santana- It's okay babe, if he can keep you from cutting and harming yourself in any other way I'm in.

Me- Thanks San means a lot.

Santana- No problem now hurry up we're gonna be late.

I got dressed and San and I both got in my white jeep and drove to school.

McKinley High//

I walked down McKinley with my main bitch pinkie and pinkie. Finn was coming up to me and San until Coach Sue walked up first.

Sue- Girls were are your cheerio outfits?

Me- Oh Coach Sue I think you know San and I were our own clothes because we are the only talented ones on the squad.

Sue- I have Quinn. I smirked and looked at San she got my message.

Santana- Yeah if you want a girl that'll do a back handspring and her water breaking.

Sue- WHAT?!

Me- Yup Quinn Lucy Fabray got knocked up what a bad cheerio no?

Sue- Got that right B, thanks for the info.

Me & Santana- No problem. Sue then walked away, yeah that was a bitchy move but she deserves it! Finn than walked up confused on why Sue was angry.

Finn- What's up with her?

Me- Nothing. I said smirking at San.

Finn- Um okay.

Santana- Okay so I understand you got something for my girl Rachel but first let me explain how this shit is gonna go down. Number one if you hurt her or cheat on her I promise you I'll have your nuts ripped out before you could say I'm sorry got it.

Finn- Um yeah totally. He said frightened.

Santana- Good. Later B.

Me- Bye San wait meet up third period.

Santana- Alright. San then walked away with her bitch strut.

Finn- Wow well she's scary.

Me- She's my best friend after what Brody did she trusts no one with me.