Her Or Me

Rachel's POV

I can't believe it 3 days until GRADUATION!!

I guess Finn like left but he's coming back for graduation someway somehow he got enough credits to graduate.

Puck told me..that he knows about the twins and all
Well he could've stuck around but our love was never real

Anyway, I'm super exited except for the fact that I'm tired!

These kids really like to move in my tummy. I'm excited to graduate and to be a mom.

I got into NYADA! Sadly Kurt didn't he doesn't know about the twins I've kept my distance from him for a while.

Quinn had her baby!
His name is Brandon Puckerman- Fabray.

He's adorable! Puck and Quinn are so happy and he proposed to Quinn last month. They're moving to LA. Next week!

Me and Santana are moving to NYC she got into the university of New York.
It's amazing on how much our lives changed.

Everything is amazing.

Glee Club won nationals..without Finn.

Nobody but his mom, Burt, and Kurt know where he's at. Kurt won't tell me he said it's not healthy for me to worry. I just want to make sure he's okay.

Rumor has it he's joining the army. He coming home in time for graduation I'll talk to him then.

After today I'm super tired San and I have been packing and shopping. We have to leave really really soon since I'm pregnant the more the babies grow the higher the risk is.

I decided to wear a sports bra and tights comfortable things plus it's getting closer and closer to summer and it's freaking hot!

Knock Knock

My parents aren't home and neither is Puck so I had to get up. Ugh!

I opened the door to find Finn. Finally time for anwsers. He looked different though.
His eyes were sort of red and his hair is messy.

Oh has he been fooling around with Melinda what a suprise!

Me- Hey Finn. I finally realized that my stomache is showing and he knows..

Finn- Hey Rachel can we talk? He said as he looked at my humongous belly.

Me- Uhh yeah. I allowed him to walk in and showed him to the living room.
Finn- How's our kids.

Me- I'm sorry I didn't tell you.

Finn- Look I know you were pist at me but really hiding this big of a secret espically something so important!

Me- I wanted to tell you but when you got out of the hostpital YOU NEVER CALLED! I yelled and I felt my anxiety kick in.

I saw Finn's eyes soften. He got up and sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

Finn- I am really sorry but just stay calm we will work this out Rachel. I layed my head on his shoulder.

After a while of just peace and quiet. Finn asked something.

Finn- How have you been Rachel I'm sorry I left I just couldn't handle anymore.

Me- Um okay I got into NYADA! I said happily.

Me- Well they're letting me enter after this. I said looking down at my tummy.

Finn- New York huh? He said smiling with a little hurt in his eyes.

Me- The army huh?

Finn- I need to fix myself these past couple of weeks have been difficult and so I need a little restart with my life starting with us. He than leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips.

I backed away after.

Me- Me or Melinda Finn. I said softly.

Finn- I can't choose.

Me- I will see you around. I got up and lead him to the door he walked out and I watched as his figure became smaller and smaller as he walked away.
I love him I do but I don't think he feels the same way.

All senior year I've been worrying about him if he loves me or not I can't  anymore we aren't on the school's playground anymore playing tag we haven't been for a while. It's time to be an adult. He should know that by now.

Finn's POV

I was being honest, I do like both Melinda and Rachel. I can't choose I know it's bad that she's having my children; it wasn't planned though. 

Pro's and Con's is was Kurt told me.

Pro's Melinda; She's hot, she's kind of nice, she's good in bed..okay erase that last part

Con's Melinda; She's mean, I don't love her, I barely know her, she's kind of a slut

Pro's Rachel; She's having my children, she's beautiful, she's an amazing person, she has a good ass, I love her..

Con's Rachel; She doesn't love me, she going to New York...

I've made my choice.