Another Shot? (Prt 1)

Rachel's POV

Today I go back to school..I'm scared Finn knows I'm pregnant I haven't seen nor talked to Kurt I guess it really is over our friendship is done. Ugh..I can't stress, the last thing I need to do is go back to that bleached hospital!
I absolutely hate the smell.
Today I'm performing with Blaine, doing a solo, and also Santana is singing 'Santa Baby'.
I was walking down the school's hallway covering my bump with my binder thinking about Britt and how she's gone..when I got pulled into the janitors' closet. I yelped from fear but nobody heard.
Me- What the HELL!?
It was Finn oh shut..!
Finn- It's just me.
Me- Yeah I see that.
Finn- Who's the baby's father? He asked with a smirk.
Me- Like Santana said it's none of your business plus shouldn't you be ditching school to be with Melinda. I said rolling my eyes.
Finn- I don't exactly like her. He said walking closer to me; gawd he's hot..
Me- Why are you dating her then?
Finn- Because I fucked up my relationship with most amazing girl. He said seductively. UGHH.
Me- Awe well I hope it works out. I said about to walk out but he grabbed my wrist gently.
Finn- Are WE having a kid in 9 months. He asked putting his hand on my bump.
Me- NO just because we slept together doesn't mean you're the father! I said pushing his hands off.
Finn- Then who's the baby daddy?
I just stayed quiet because I already know he knows.
I sighed
Me- You.. I said with tears forming in my eyes so I tilted my head down.
I sniffed.
He put his index finger under my chin lightly pulling my face up to face him.
Me- I never meant for it to happen Finn I'm sorry..I said crying.
Finn- Hey its okay it wasn't just you it was US.
We were staring at each other under the dim light in the closet.
He started to lean in and I was so caught up in the moment that I did the same. .
We than kissed it wasn't just a kiss though; it reminded me why I fell in love with him the first time.
I pulled away slowly biting my lip.
Finn- I love you Rachel and our little girl or boy too.
I bit my lip because I know it drives him crazy.
Me- What about Melinda and Kurt..
Finn- It'll be our secret and I really want to be apart of my kid's life.
He tried to lean in but I didn't do the same; what does he mean he doesn't want to be in an official relationship with ne? Just peachy. Hell no I'm not a slut!
Me- No. I said firmly
Finn- What?
Me- You only kissed me because you want to be with my kid.
Finn- OUR kid!
Me- No, MY KID. I then walked out feeling hurt and pissed off. What the fuck is his angle; what is his problem!
Later that day we performed our songs except my solo I wasn't in the mood to celebrate x-mas..thanks to him

Author's Note

Hey readers!
Guess who spent 9 hours on the plane SICK the ENTIRE way. I still don't feel well. But I managed to give you a little present. :) Comment down what you're doing for christmas.
Thanks for all the reads♡.
Should I put some Samachel in it?..
Or stick with Finchel Comment and Vote Pleasee!! Keep in mind I typed this on my phone other than my laptop it's too far..lol. It is also currently 12:01pm Christmas Eve; but back at home is 9:01pm what a difference huh?! P***d****i* where am I?..