Here (Prt 2)

(Hostpital)

Kurt and I had barely gotten to the hostpital and we both ran to his room because we've both been here plenty.

I could hear talking already and until I heard his voice I got nervous so I stopped walking.

Me- I can't do this.

Kurt- Come on Rach the father of your baby is in there and needs you.

Me- I'm so nervous what if he doesn't love me he probably wants nothing to do with me! I began crying again.

Kurt- He loves you Rachel he's never loved anyone not Melinda not Quinn the only person he has ever ever truly loved is you Rachie, you and this big baby. He said poking my stomache.

Me- Why is my baby growing so quick. I asked giving a chuckle.

Kurt- Maybe there's two? He said smirking.

Me- Oh my god Kurt don't mess like that. I said laughing nervously.

Kurt- You never knoww.

Before I could reply Carole came out from Finn's room.

Carole- Come in guys. She said giving a delicate smile.

Me- Kurt you can go first. I said breathing heavy.

Kurt walked in as Carole walked over to me.

Carole- You okay?

Me- Nervous.

Carole - You're gonna be fine he loves you even if he made a mistake I know he does I would hear him talking to himself about a 'apoligizing speech' it was pretty funny. She said laughing.

Me- Yeah..I said breathing harder and harder.

Carole- Hey everything okay? She said beginning to worry.

Me - Yeah just the baby.

Carole- Okay well- She was cut off by Kurt.

Kurt- He wants to see you Rachel..

I just started breathing heavy again until I calmed down.

Me- O-Okay..

I walked in as Burt walked out and I saw him, he had a cast on his left leg a wrap around his wrist and scratches and bruises all over his body. I hate seeing him like this...broken.

Finn- Hey. He said quietly.
I felt my eyes began to water and that's when I ran over to him and just hugged him.

Finn- Hey hey its okay I'm okay we're gonna be okay. He said trying to calm me down.

I sat down in the chair next to him holding his hand.

Me- I shouldn't have let that car hit you Finn.

Finn- It wasn't your fault it was the drunk drivers fault babe.

Me- Babe? I said giggling.

He looked into my eyes.

Finn- Yeah. I love you, you love me, and we both love this baby. He said putting his hand on my swollen belly.

He leaned in and so did I. Our lips touched and I felt that spark that I've missed.

Me- I love you Finn I'm sorry I've been holding back I just was scared..

Finn- I didnt.

Me- What?

Finn- In the janitors closet I didn't kiss you just because of the baby I kissed you because I love you, because I know I picked the right woman to carry our baby. Someone kind, beautiful, and someone that loves me back. It's you Rachel.

Me- I'm scared Finn..

Finn- Of what?

Before I could anwser I ran out crying I got in my car and went home and just cried. I love Finn but can I trust him..I can't be razing a kid worrying about the father leaving and cheating on me I can't handle that heartache..what am I gonna do!?