Mixed Emotions

Rachel's POV

Me- Ready San? I asked nervously.

Santana- Rach let's go live our long life dream.

Me- New York honey! I said and hugged her.
Graduation was great and sad..after all what he did..

Here we are at the airport it's 5:13am and I'm super tired.
I layed my head on my best friends shoulder and held her hand she knew I felt really bad because I get chills when I get nervous.

Santana- Rach what he did was so insensitive plus he has some idea on how you were leaving he couldn't grow up but don't let it stop you. This is not only for you but for all three of you.

Me- I'm so glad your the one I'm moving with!

1 and a Half Later

Announcer- Now boarding Lima Ohio to New York City.

We both got up and I looked back.

Me- Goodbye Finn.

We got on the plane and got comfy for the long day ahead of us. But is this the right thing to do...come on Rachel stop you can do this your kids are more important..wow YOUR kids

Finn's POV

I feel horrible for what I did the engagement ring was for Rachel! Melinda had to run into the graduation party and say I proposed I had to play along or else she would know!

Knock Knock

Shelby- Uhmm Hey Finn.

Me- Hey Ms.Berry is Rachel here.

I saw her frown.

Shelby- Rachel she uh she's gone she's on a plane to New York she- she didn't tell you?

I nodded no well she didn't say she was leaving this quick.

Tears streamed down my face as Shelby face soften but I ran away far from that house I need to move on she obviously had already well to New York.

When I got home on the bench were Rachel and I cuddled and looked up at the stars their was a cd player I opened the disc opener to find a cd marked "-Rachel"

I played it scared of what's on it.
'Hi Finn, by now you may know I'm gone..I'm so sorry Finn I love you so much but you love Melinda no matter how much it hurts I need to accept that. I hope we can meet in a couple months or years as long as I see your face again. Don't worry about the kids I'll take great care of them for us. When or if I come home I promise to let you meet them. I love you Finn Hudson.'

By than I was balling my eyes out.
Hours went on and the angrier I got at Rachel for leaving.

I guess Melinda is soon to be Hudson now.

New Girl.
New Me.
New Attitude.

I loved you Rachel Berry but now your gone.

Last Chapter!
Hope you liked this fanfic! Thanks for your patience and support!
If you'd like a sequel please tell me or comment below I'd be more than happy too.

-Maddie ♡♡♡♡