Back From NYC

2 WEEKS LATER

Finn's POV

It's been three weeks since Rachel ran off to New York

Two weeks since I found out I was cheated on

Two weeks since Puck and I slashed Brody's tires and most importantly

Two weeks since I kissed Rachel Berry. I miss her so much I've seen her Instagram pictures with Santana. I want her back, here in Lima, Ohio with me. I love her she needs to know that. God why did Brody have to hurt her.. now she's gone! I know I'm being a little over dramatic but that's just how much she means to me. She's a jewel you can't just lose her ...most of all you can't just let her go.

Rachel's POV

Today is the day I go back to Lima, the day I face my problems again. My cuts are still very visible I got an entire lecture from Santana, it was in Spanish so I didn't quite understand. Santana and I had an amazing time in NYC, we both made a promise on top of the Brooklyn Bridge, when we're done with high school we move to NYC , get an apartment, and go to college. I've missed Finn though I think I do have feelings for him but how am I supposed to trust any guy that has been involved with Quinn!?

Santana- Rachel are you okay?

Me- Yeah, just nervous we've been gone for three weeks want to catch up with everybody and everybody new at glee club.

Santana- It's alright, I'll throw a party for like a coming home party? She questioned more than a statement.

Me- Fine but there's got to be alcohol and it has to be next week I have stuff to catch up on.

Santana- You didn't even have to ask Rach and okay.

Captain- Hello passengers we will be landing in Lima, Ohio in about 10 minutes please stay seated as we arrive at your destination, thank you for choosing American Air Line.

Me- I already texted Puck he's picking us up.

Santana- Okay.

LIMA OHIO AIRPORT//

Me- Puck should be here soon.

Santana- He's over there!

Puck- PRINCESS! He yelled as he ran toward me.

Me- PUCK! I yelled back, some sisters and brothers don't get along but we do.

We hugged for what seemed like forever until I felt two beautiful hazel eyes looking at us.. It was Finn. I pulled away from the hug and looked at Finn.

Me- Finn? W-what are you doing here?

Finn- Well, I came to the airport with Puck because..I missed my best friend. He seemed unsure but a guy like him will never love a girl like me.

I hugged Finn and just felt so safe wrapped in his arms..

Me- I missed you too best friend. I whispered in his ear.

Finn's POV

I decided to tag along with Puck since he's picking up Santana and Rachel from the airport. I heard Rachel and Puck yelling they're so close unlike Kurt and me. Rachel looked absolutely beautiful even though she just got out of a relationship.. I'm gonna invite her over.

We were in Puck's car we've dropped off Santana already but she's gonna go back to Rachel's house in a bit they are inseparable. Since Puck was driving I decided to text Rachel even though she was right behind me.

F- Hey Rach.

R- Hey Finny 😂: crying/laughing emoji

F- Lol. Wanna hang out later..I really want to talk to you.

R- Um. Sure I gotta tell Santana though.

F- Okay. Also how are you doing about the whole thing?

R- Umm well I'm okay I guess but life sucks lately.

F- Don't say that Rachie and I'll be checking your arms later :/.

Rachel- Dammit!

Puck- What?

Rachel- Oh umm nothing.

Me- What's wrong nervous?

Rachel- Ermm nooo.. She said trying to avoid any more confrontation.

Me- Okayy.

Rachel- Before we get home go to Walgreens.

Puck- Why?

Rachel- I need to stock up on umm.. foundation. She whispered the last part.

Me- Uhh huuh.

Puck- Anything for you princess you know that but can't you ask Ese to pick some up for you?

Me- Yeah Rachel. I said with a smirk.

Rachel- Whatever. Oh and by they way thanks Puck.

Puck- For what?

Rachel- Getting payback at Brody.

Puck- Umm...whatt? He said nervously.

Rachel- It's okay he deserved it.

Puck- On that note I wasn't alone my buddy Finn helped out.

Rachel- Thanks Finn. She said touching my shoulder the touch sent chills down my spine.

Me- Umm uhh no problem.

Rachel's POV

I made up my mind no more games Finn and me are on I texted Kurt to be gone and there parents are gone on a trip. Parents and leaving there kids right? Finn is going to love my plan.

Author's Note

Sorry for not posting lately having trouble with school and focusing but I promise I won't randomly end this story. Hope your enjoying it so far and like, comment, and visit my website

http://hmaddie2003.wix.com/wattpadwriter

Byee!