Some Will Run Some Will Stay

Finn's POV

It's 6:35.. Rachel was supposed to be here already, I wanna see her and talk about US!

DING DONG

Me- I'll get it! I walk off the couch and open the door revealing the most beautiful girl ever, I swear but what about Quinn I don't know what to do.

Me- Umm hey Rach you l-look amazing. I said nervously

Rachel- Thanks! Not to bad yourself. She said with a chuckle showing off her light dimples.

Me- Come in. I said moving out of the way letting her in.

Rachel- Thanks.

HUDSON HUMMEL LIVING ROOM COUCH//

Me- We need to talk about Britt's party.

Rachel- We really do not need to talk about it. She said shyly

Me- We almost kissed and we were both drunk and if it didn't mean anything then we wouldn't remember.

Rachel- Umm...look we're best friends Finn we can't be more nor less and we're dating someone too.

Me- Rach you really can look into my eyes and say you don't have any feelings for me what so ever.

Rachel's POV

I can't do that.. ugh I looked in his beautiful hazel eyes

Me- I can't do that

Finn- EXACTLY because you have feelings for me.

Me- Of course I do your my.. best friend. I said smiling feeling relieved I got that taken care of.

Finn- Be honest please, and did you dress up just for me. He said smirking that made my knees weak.

Me- No I didn't dress up for you, I have somewhere to be after and I am being honest. YOUR TURN. We almost kissed now look into my eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for me. I said with a smile.

Finn- GLADLY! He said. He looked into my big chocolate brown eyes and he leaned in and kissed me! The weird thing I felt butterflies in my stomach, I kissed back but pulled away.

Me- You realize we're both being cheaters.

Finn- I understand that.. but be honest I wasn't the only who felt something. He smirked again.

Me- Well we need to work on our project from Mr. Martin's class but first- he cut me off he lifted my chin and looked into my eyes and again kissed me I couldn't pull away it felt right but wrong, he licked the bottom of my lip and I didn't budge until he tickled causing me to open my mouth and he took the opportunity and stuck his tongue in my mouth.

KNOCK KNOCK

I pulled away and wiped my lips while blushing.

Me- I should get going. I said while standing up from the couch.

Finn- Wait! Rach. He pulled my arm and spun me around and put his hands on my hips and brought me closer to him and he kissed me.

Finn- You can go now. He said blushing.

I walked out of the door and found QUINN!

Quinn- What are you doing here? I'm surprised she didn't say it in a bitchy tone, she seemed like she was crying lately.

Me- Um English project partnered. I said with a chuckle.

Quinn- Oh okay, I really wanted to apologize for everything.

Me- I forgive here's my number text me seems like you need a friend. I said rubbing a falling tear from her face.

Quinn- Thank you so much Rachel. She hugged me and walked into Finn's house.