A Return

Nobody's POV

Finn had finally made up his mind and since he's been with her already he thinks it's proper for him to propose.

Rachel was looking forward to NYADA and graduation. Occasionally Finn would pop into her brain but she didn't let it make her cry although alot makes her cry because of the babies.

When Santana hinted something may be wrong Rachel was upset but soon to find out everything was fine and they just wanted to do a checkup.

Day Before Graduation - Santana's House

Rachel's POV

Me- OH MY GOD! SANTANA!
I yelled extremely loud not caring about my voice in this very second.

Santana- What?!
She ran into her living room being pregnant make people worry when you scream..

Me- THE DRESSES ARE HERE!
We both squealed in joy. Although we missed prom (yes we did) we were actully gonna try looking presentable under the gown.

After we both calmed down, we were watching Bob's Burger and eating Subway; I'm pregnant gotta stay healthy. There was a knock on the door.  Santana got up and when she did. There was Finn.

I got up and ran really quick to the kitchen. It may be childish but I've been avoiding Finn. Letting him have his space.

Finn- Is Rachel here? I've been looking for her all day. She hasn't picked up her cell either and I'm worried. He said really quickly. I peeked out of the kitchen and saw Finn; his hair was all over the place and his eyes are puffy and red.

Santana- Actully she's not here.
Okay so Santana lied for me..
I peeked a little more to see Finn's expression but I had walked over the loud plastic bag that once carried our food.
Dammit.

Both of them turned around and Santana had a 'what the hell is your problem face' and Finn just looked relieved.

Finn ran into Santana's house and picked me up and hugged me. I hugged back.

Finn- Rachel don't do that don't ever do that again! He said upset.

Me- I'm sorry. I said as I hugged him.

3 Hours Later--YougurtLand

Here I am at YougurtLand with Finn talking through everything.

We've been talking for a while not really talking about the problems just laughing and being best friends even though he's the father to the twins.

I saw him..Brody Oh no he's coming towards us!

Brody- Hey Rachel.

Me- Uhh hey Brody. I said smiling.

Brody- Finn.

Finn- Hey. He said a little pist off.

Their was an akward silence until Brody talked.

Brody took my phone.

Brody- Text me. He had put his number in my phone with a heart next to his profile.

I blushed because I was embarssed.

Finn got up looked at me and walked out without a word. Ugh will anything ever turn put RIGHT?!