Bali

After being stuck on an airplane listening to Nate complain that his ears hurt, we finally landed in Bali. Andy and I have a lot of connections in Bali. How can we afford that hotel ten years ago? I went with the guys and Nate while Andy went with the crew and Rebecca on another airplane at a different time. I introduced Andy to the crew and Rebecca already. He quickly got along with Dylan for some reason, so I don’t have to worry about things becoming awkward or even worst. The guys had no clue on why I brought them to Bali and that their crew will later be there. It’s a stupid thing to do, but you’ll only get to do it once. Isn’t that the main point of pranking your beloved ones? Only Nate and I knew what was really going on. Yea, he’s a part of the prankers.

            I took them to the house of Andy’s friend. He is on vacation, so he lent the house to Andy and I. He is aware of our pranking habits; he was once the prankee and also the pranker at other times. The backyard has this beautiful private beach and the wave is just perfect to surf on. I have prepared everything, including the surfboards and stuff. Pontius dropped his bag and strode to me. He had this annoying grin plastered on his face, “You did this for us?”

            “Why wouldn’t I?”

            He wrapped his arms around me and choked me, “I can’t thank you enough!”

            “GROUP HUG!” Sean declared and all of them jogged towards me and crushed me.

            “God, guys, you’re crushing me to death!” I tried to squirm free, “This isn’t necessary.”

            “Okay, okay.” Cubbie chuckled,

            “Daddy, can we go to the beach?” Nate asked,

            “Sure thing, buddy.” He took Nate’s hand and disappeared into their room. “I’ll see you guys at the beach.”

            “Aaww.” I commented,

            “How did you get this place?” Mark asked, “I mean, it’s really cool.”

            “Do you want the truth?”

            “Sure.”

            “I don’t even know. This place looks cool and it’s empty, so why not?”

            His face fell, “Very funny, kid. Now, the real truth.”

            I sighed, “Oh, Mark.”

            “What?” He scowled,

            “This house belongs to a friend of Andy.”

            “He lent you this house?”

            “Sort of. Relax, he’s in vacation.”

            “And that is why-” Sean swung his arm around my shoulders, “-I’ve decided to stick with you, kid.”

            “Yea.” Isom agreed.

            “You guys can go and talk, but I hear Poseidon calling my name.” Pontius waved and disappeared somewhere in the house.

“Don’t get your head hit again, mortal!” I reminded, “I’m not saving you again and so will Poseidon and his army of humpback whales.”

            His laugh could be heard from every corner of the house because it was so loud, “Don’t worry about that.”

            “Let’s all head to the beach.” Mark said like how Dora the explorer would say,