Trapped and Broken

Me: Here we are with chapter twenty six! Enjoy!<3 :D

White's Pov

We were all blindfolded, our hands were cuffed (handcuffed), and we were taken somewhere. When the blindfold was removed I realized everyone else was gone and I was alone with a grunt-who was at least seven feet tall-as a guard.

A few hours after I was put in my cell, the pink haired woman came. "You all have three days to decide wether you are going to join us or not." She told me. "If you don't join... Well... Let's just say that I haven't decided wether or not I'm going to torture you until you do, or if I'll just have to plan an execution." She smirked.

"I can't believe this is happening..." I whispered to myself when she left.

I started preparing myself for the worst. "We most likely aren't going to survive the battle this time." I thought. "We have nothing. There are still things I want to do with my life. Things I have to do. I'm not ready to die..."

We were all trapped and there was no way out. Our path was set.

I started crying. Silent crying at first, but quickly escalated to sobbing. Then, I was crying so hard I was hyperventilating. The last thing I remembered, was the door to my cell being opened, and a blurry figure running towards me as I passed out from lack of oxygen.

Selena's Pov

I sat of the floor of my hiding place, subconsciously braiding and unbraiding my long, dark violet bangs as I thought about what I was going to do.

Saying that I was panicking was an understatement. I had no words for what was going through my head. Gem wasn't always a bad person. That day... It changed her...

Just thinking about that horrifying was enough to make me cry. I feel so trapped. "All I do is run away. I don't even try to deal with my problems. All I've ever done is run. It's the only thing I've ever known." I thought. "I run from my past, and I avoid facing Gem in fear of what she'll do. I still care about her but..."

I walked over to a certain spot in the wall and gently removed the brick. When the brick was gone, I looked outside. It would be night soon, and Gem would be checking to see if everyone was where they were supposed to, so to avoid getting in even more trouble, I put the brick back and left my secret place.

My secret place is behind a door that looks exactly like the walls surrounding. In front of the door is a two way mirror, placed so I can open the door, and make sure no one else is around before I leave. To everyone else it looks like any other mirror, but on my side, it just seems like I'm looking through glass. I know that Gem doesn't know about this room. That's why I go there.

I got back to my room just in time I was about to open my dresser when Midnight walked in. "Ah! Midnight!" I exclaimed in a scared tone. "W-what are you doing in here?"

"Filling in for Gem." He said monotonously, then left.

I grabbed a book and sat on my bed. I barely sleep. But when I do, it's only for a few hours and filled with the same, repetitive nightmare. The few hours happen when I collapse out of exhaustion.

I'm my own prisoner, and I'm Gem's prisoner. I'm trapped just like the dexholders. I never wanted this. At this point, I'm too scared to breath.

X's Pov

"I can't believe this..." I mumbled for the thousandth time. "They were so close to being free, and now we're trapped with them."

"You okay in there?" The Mirage member outside my cell asked.

"Why do you care?" I growled.

He had black hair, green eyes, and was very tall. Emerald would look like an ant next to him.

"Cause like you, I'm trying to protect someone. Save them really. I don't want to be here, and I know she doesn't either." He began. "My sister is here, and I want to save her. That's why I'm here. If the leader finds out I'm here, she'll kill me and my sister won't ever know. So as far as I'm concerned, we're on the same side."

"So you know the leader?" I asked,

"Yeah. Putting it bluntly, we hate each other."

"How'd you join without her finding out then?"

He laughed. "Gem's to lazy to do recruit members personally. She has one of the higher ranked members do that. Just so happens, I'm close to that person, and her real objective isn't to be a member, but it's to destroy Team Mirage, and try to get Gem to come to the senses. There's a lot of people here who are really good. But their either here by force, here to protect someone, or here to destroy it." He said seriously. "I want to break Team Mirage apart too, but my sister is more important. We will break you guys out. But it will take some time, and I'll need your help..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Dun, Dun, DUN~!!! Who is the mystery guy? What is Selena talking about? What happened in her past? Do I have a plan for the rest of the story? You'll find out. I don't know, you tell me (I actually do know, but I'm not telling you!!!!). Yes!!! :D There's the answers to my questions!;)
Honey: I know everyone, it's a shocker. Ice, for once, is prepared.
Me: Why are you so mean to me, Honey?;( Any~ways~, I apologize for the long wait (again) and I hope you enjoyed the chapter, feel free to leave FRIENDLY criticism, and you can throw your objects below!:)

(Throw your object/things at Honey and I here)

Honey: IceQueen2002 does not own Pokespe!