Who Are You?

Black's Pov

I opened my eyes and found myself staring at a cement ceiling. I tried to move, but I ended up groaning in pain.

"BLACK!" Someone shouted.

I heard people running towards me. Someone knelt next to me. "Black, how are you feeling?"

"Uh, fine. Who are you?" I asked in a horse voice.

The people exchanged worried glances. "What's the last thing you remember?" Someone asked.

"Well, me and a bunch of other people were fighting and some people were getting taken and I blacked out." I explained.

They sighed in relief. "Can you see alright?"

"Everything's kind of blurry."

"Okay, good." The girl replied.

"We're all here, Black." A familiar voice said.

"Prez?" I asked.

"Yeah." She answered.

White's Pov

Within a few hours Black was able to see clearly, but he kept trying to get up. Yellow convinced Red and Blue to let her move around.

"Ow..." I heard Black mumble.

I turned around to see Black, grasping an iron bar for support. "Black! You aren't supposed to get up!" I scolded.

"It's cold though." He argued.

"EVERYONE GET UP!" We heard someone yell. We all turned to see two people in an Aqua and Rocket uniform. "GET OVER HERE!"

????'s Pov

"GET OVER HERE!" I shouted. The Dexholders slowly walked over to us. Two had to have help walking.

It took everything I had to not show how sorry I felt for them in my expression. We lead them through the hallway we came in. Me in the front, my friend in the back.

I knew they were all looking at all the grunts who were laying on the ground knocked cold.

When we got outside, my smiling friend walked up to me. "We did it!" She shouted.

We celebrated our victory of the plan working out perfectly when someone said, "You don't seem like Rocket and Aqua grunts. Who are you?"

We turned to look at them. My friend smiled at them kindly, which confused them. "Sorry, guys." She said. "I'm Y and this," she motioned to me. "is X."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honey: IceQueen2002 does not own pokespe.