May The Searches Begin

Blue's Pov

"Thanks for the warning, Yelz!" Red shouted ask he punched her arm. I could tell it was hard cause she fell into me.

Did that really just happen? Was Yellow just friend zoned? I will not let this happen.

I realized Yellow was staring at me. She had a trace of fear in her eyes. She knew what I was about to do. The others were already making a plan and were pre-occupied so I whispered to Yellow, "You can't stop me from doing this. Deal with it." Her eyes grew wide at this. She knew me so well! Yellow isn't going to be single for much longer.

Platinum's Pov

Red and Green were making a plan for finding and destroying Team Rocket. "Okay, we'll just break into groups, and search certain areas of Viridian." Green began.

"Excuse me," White began, gaining our attention. "Will we just be searching the city or the forest too?"

"Both." Red and Green said in unison.

"Obviously, Yellow will lead the group that'll search Viridian Forest, and Green, Blue and I will also have a group." Red continued. The two then started splitting us into groups.

Group Leaders/members/search area

Area: Viridian Forest
Group Leader: Yellow
Members: Ruby
Emerald
Sapphire

Area: along the entrance of Viridian Forest (entrance from Viridian not Route 1)
Group Leader: Red
Members: Pearl
Black
Crystal

Area: Viridian City
Group leader: Green
Members: Gold
Silver
Platinum

Area: End of Route 1
Group Leader: Blue
Members: White
Diamond

"Wait... I have to go into the woods? With dirt? What about my beautiful cloths!?" Ruby panicked.

"Hahaha! Have fun, Ruby!" Sapphire laughed historically, as everyone else laughed along.

"Now gather into your groups and let's get going!" Red exclaimed.