Meet, Greet, Fight P.1

Blue's Pov

"So who are they?" I asked. At that minute, three girls walked through the door. One was tall pale dirty blonde, another was a short strawberry blonde, and the other was tall. Almost as tall as the strawberry blonde with but this girl had really dark brown hair.

"Uh, this is Elizabeth." Yellow said pointing at the brunette. "Olivia." The dirty blonde girl waved. "And Willow." She motioned to the strawberry blonde girl. "Elizabeth, Olivia, Willow. Meet Crystal, Gold, Silver, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Platinum, Diamond, Pearl, Black, White, Green, Blue, and Red."

Everyone either waved or smiled when their name was mentioned. "Hi, nice to meet you all!" Elizabeth said happily. "So, Yellow... Why are we here, and what are we supposed to do?"

Yellow looked at me and I started explaining. Someone else took over whenever someone forgot to add something. When we got to the part where someone tried to drown Yellow her three friends looked at her. "Someone tried to drown you?!" Elizabeth shouted.

"Yes, someone tried to drown her, now shut up and listen." I exclaimed. "So nothing suspicious has happened that we know of, so we were wondering if you've noticed anything.

The three shook their heads. "No, sorry." Olivia said.

"But it's not that hard to find out!" Willow exclaimed. "You said Team Rocket was probably the main, right?" We nodded.

Willow's Pov

Yellow looked at me questionably and I gave her a look that her, Olivia, and Elizabeth knew all to well. Soon, all four of us were smiling. "What?" White asked.

This made me smile bigger. I dug through my bag and threw a pokèball at the floor. Zar immediately jumped onto my shoulder. "Meet Zar, a Zorua, the illusion pokemon. She can transform into any person or pokemon, or trick anyone into seeing whatever she wants, while you think it's real."

Zar hopped down and transformed into the girl that said her name was Crystal, I think? Or was Sapphire?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: I need your guys opinion about the characters that I created, Willow, Olivia, and Elizabeth. Either comment or DM me saying: Keep them, Side characters, or get rid of them. Whatever gets the most votes chooses the future of the three. Bye!
Honey: IceQueen2002 does not own pokespe!