Chapter 2: problems

Blue's Pov

As I walked up the steps to Yellow's house I kept thinking about what Red said. "No matter what Yellow can't find out about it. She can't know."

I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again, louder. Still, no answer. Finally I pounded on the door as hard as I could until the door opened.

In the doorway was a girl with messy blond hair way past her waist, and bangs that covered her face.

"What do you want?" The girl said in a sleepy, innocent voice.

"Well, hello to you too." I replied sarcastically.

Yellow moved the hair out of her eyes. "Blue!" Yellow exclaimed-suddenly wide awake-as I laughed. "Come on in!"

When I was inside Yellow looked at me and said, "Wait here I'll be right back."

After a ten minutes Yellow was back in her usual outfit and her hair in the usual ponytail when my pokègear started to ring.

Ring ring! Ring ring! "Hello?" I answered.

Green's voice came over the pokègear. "Can you hurry up with your plan already?"

"Uh... Okay. Sure. we're on our way now." I told him before hanging up, trying to make it seem like he asked us over.

"Well, lets go." I told Yellow.

"Go where?" She asked in a confused tone.

Yellow's Pov

When we got to the park, turned out, Red and Green were there, waiting.

When we walked up to them Red called Blue over and the two immediately started catching up while Pika an Chuchu were pawing at my leg.

"I need to show you something." Pika said.

"Uh... Okay..." I bent down and put my open hand over Pika's head. I felt everyone's eyes on me. Then I saw Pikas memories.

§Flashback§

Red knocked on a dark door. Green answered, not saying anything.
"I needed to talk to you. About Team Rocket."

Green still said nothing, but let Red inside.

Once they were seated in Green's living room, Green finally spoke. "What about Team Rocket?" He asked.

"They're after the Kanto and Johto Dexholders. Mainly Yellow. I don't know why though. She can't find out though. No matter what." Red ordered.

"You don't think she can take care of herself?" He asked, seeming oddly caring.

"Not true!" Red yelled.

"You keep telling yourself that."

Red sighed. "Just don't tell her."

"I don't think it's me you need to worry about." Green told him, gesturing to Pika.

§Flashback End§

My thoughts were racing, thinking things that I knew probably weren't true. "Red said that? RED?! Red and Blue only came here cause they think that I'm too weak?! That I can't take care of myself?"

As I stood up I turned around and said to the other three Kanto Dexholders who were staring at me. "Well, I'm running late for something... I'll see you guys later." And speed walked for a distance.

"I can't think about this now. Not here. Not with them around." So when I was far enough away, I just started running. I ran to my favorite part of the Viridian Forest where I just stood. I closed my eyes for a bit, just listening to the thoughts of the different pokèmon.

I must've done it too long cause when I opened my eyes a few moments later I fell to the ground and everything went black.