Chapter Five: Battles

Reds Pov

I was about to reply to what Green said when someone screamed. We both turned to see a brown haired girl on the ground with a Dratini preparing to attack her.

Green and I ran over and threw a pokèball. Green called out Charizard and I called out Saur (Venusaur). Of course it wouldn't take much to defeat one Dratini but there were several Rocket Grunts behind it.

Each threw a pokèball. There were now the Dratini from before, a Dragonite, a Metagross, a Haunter, and a Steelix.
"Metagross, Haunter! Use shadow ball! Dratini, Dragon Pulse! Dragonite, use Dragon Rage!"

We dodged the attacks. When they collided at the end they caused an explosion. Everyone started running from the area.

Yellow's Pov

I heard an explosion and looked up. Blue and I ran outside trying to find out where the explosion came from.

"Look over there!" Blue shouted. She pointed in the direction of the middle of town. There was smoke slowly rising.

"Come on! Let's go!" I called, running ahead.

When we got to the middle of town I gasped. In the middle of the smoke, Red and Green were fighting Rocket Grunts and people and their kids were in the middle of all this.

"Get them out of here!" Green called. Blue and I nodded.

"Yes... By all means. Save them." One of the Grunts began. "But will it matter? By the time we're done, you won't be here to protect them. None of you. Not even your little friends! The so called, "Healer" will be one of us, as will many of you."

"YOU'D HAVE TO KILL ME FIRST!" I screamed as loud as I could. Why would I be one of them. Blue pulled me towards the people.

We helped the people as the boys finished with the Grunts (No, they did not kill them).

If it wasn't winter, the whole place would be on fire. I looked at Red and Green. Not much damage was done and no one got hurt. But we all knew this wasn't over.

Blue immediately took control.

Blue's Pov

"Yellow, you call the Johto Dexholders and tell them to come to Kanto. Red, call the Unova Dexholders. Green call the Hoenn Dexholders. I'll call the Sinnoh Dexholders. Tell them to meet in the gym." I turned to Yellow. "Can I crash at your place?"

"Sure." She replied.

"Great lets go!" I grabbed Yellow's arm and dragged her towards her house.
When we got there I pulled out my pokègear and started dialing Diamond.
It rang three times and he answered.

"Hey, Blue! What's up?" I could tell he was eating.

"No time to explain now but we need you guys to come to Kanto. Are the others with you?" I asked.

"Pearl is Platinum isn't. I can call her and get her to come if you'd like." He offered.

"That'd be great thanks. Bye, Dia!" I said as I hung up.

Yellow's Pov

Blue was already calling Dia when we got to my front door. I sat on the couch and started calling Crys. It rang several times before she picked up.

"Hello?" Crys said.

"Crystal, hey!" I greeted.

"Hey, Yellow! How are you?" She asked.

"Pretty good. So, we need you and the others to come to Kanto. Don't ask why we'll explain when you get here. You'd go to the Gym when you get here. Sound good?" I asked.

"Yeah, sounds good. Bye."

"Bye!"

Two left. I called Gold. I said hi, he said hi and, "Couldn't stay away, huh, Straw Hat Girl?"

"No. We need all of you to come to Viridian City, no time to explain, you'd go to the gym. Can you come?"

"Sure. Why not."

"Great! Can you call Silver and tell him?" He agreed and I hung up.

"Well that's done!" I smiled.

Reds Pov

I quickly dialed Black and he picked up on the first ring. "Hey Red!" Black answered.

"Hey, Black! So we're having some problems in Kanto, and we need you guys to come to Viridian." I explained.

"White too?" He asked.

"Yeah. And you'd go to the gym. Tell White if you don't mind." Black agreed and we hung up.

Green's pov.

(I'm gonna get lazy cause I really want to finish this chapter) I called Emerald and he picked up. I explained that they needed to come to Viridian and bring the others and asked if they were with them. "Can't you hear them?" He asked. I heard Sapphire call Ruby "Prissy Boy" and he called her "Barbarian".

"I'll get them to come. They might kill each other by then but I'll get them to come."

"Great thanks!" And we hung up. I called Blue to tell her they should be here in a few days and she said same with the ones her and Yellow called. Now we just have to wait.