Yellow's Area

Sapphire's Pov

The forest is a pretty nice place. We walked by a place where butterfrees were coming out of their cocoons. It was beautiful, yet Yellow was unaffected.

"Something's off..." She mumbled. I wondered why she was looking around with that worried look in her eyes, but it looked like she blocked everything out except the forest.

Emeralds Pov

"What's up with Sapphire?" I kept asking myself. "She keeps staring at Yellow like she turned into a Leafeon, I just don't get it." Ruby looked fine... Well, about as fine as a male-fashionista-who's-scared-to-get-dirt-on-him can be.

Normal Pov

Yellow was frantically looking around the forest and said, "This isn't right..." The Healer felt a disturbance and the forest had been startled.

"What's off?" Sapphire asked, as they walked by a river.

"I don't know yet..." The blond shook her head, and he ponytail swayed against her back.

As the four walked by a river six grunts jumped out. Five started fighting the gem trio and the sixth ran towards Yellow. She screamed as the grunt threw her in the river.

Yellow's Pov
§Yellow's Thoughts§

This is what was off! It was the grunts that caused the disturbance in the forest!

However, if they were really grunts, I would be above the surface by now, wouldn't I? It's a huge possibility that these are higher rankings in a grunts uniform.

I really need to stop flailing I'm running out of air! I need to last as long as I... can... I.. hold my breath... Anymore...

Who's lifting me? At least I can breath now. So... tired..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: I decided to make the ending a little dramatic! Who picked her up? Find out in the next chapter!:)
Honey: IceQueen2002 does not own pokespe, if she did that would be a problem.