Sunshine

Yellow's Pov

I was in the dark, and it felt like I was surrounded by water. I looked up, and it was lighter up there. So I started swimming through the black water, towards the brighter area. As I got closer, it got brighter. I was about to break the surface.

I slowly opened my eyes. The sun was shining through my thin, yellow curtains (they were slightly opened), and the bright rays of the sun was dancing on my face.

I tried to push myself into a sitting position, only get hit by a wave of dizziness and fall back down. The events that happened in the forest came flooding back. "Not the first time there's been a near death experience, not the last." I mumbled rolling over.

Someone suddenly burst through my door shouting, "Are you up yet!?" I groaned as I put one of my many pillows over my face. "Now, now Yellow. Don't give me that. You've been out for two days. You must be hungry~!"

At hearing this, I grabbed the pillow that was covering my head and chucked it in her direction. "Hey!" She shouted. "What was that for?!" I rolled so I faced the window-or the opposite direction of Blue. "Let me guess, your cranky cause you just woke up? I'll bring you food then."

"No, don-!" She slammed the door which cut me off. I was already awake so I got up. And I really was hungry... Did she say two days? I changed my clothes and went downstairs.

Fifteen people were in my living room. Blue lifted my arm and put a plate of pancakes into my hand. "Eat." She said. I quickly scanned the room and then went up to my room. There is not meant to be this many people in this house. It's in the forest for two reasons.

One: So I can get to the forest quickly when something's wrong.
Two: I'm not good at socializing. I'm a eighteen-year-old-socially-challenged person.

Blue let herself into my room again while I was on my laptop, checking my e-mail. She gently closed it. "They're leaving soon. They just wanna know if your okay."

"Yeah I'm fine. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here." There was the sound of glass breaking from downstairs, and winced. "Now get them to leave before they break everything." I begged.

Blue's Pov

I closed the door to Yellow's room and went downstairs. "Okay, that was the last chance you all had, now go before you break everything breakable."

Everyone immediately left, except Green. "So, how is she?" He asked.

"I think she's annoyed with the fact that so many people were in her house. She isn't much of a social Butterfree is she?" I replied.

Green put his hands up like he was getting held at gunpoint. "I don't know! She's your best friend!" I laughed. I looked over, entranced by his eyes. Unconsciously, we began inching our faces closer until there was only a small gap between us.

We heard a noise in the hallway and a door opening, and I flung my self to the other side of the couch.. "Yellow!" I called. "Where're ya going?"

"Out. Bye." She replied.

"Just woke up and she's already headed out." I said, and laughed awkwardly. "Let's go, we promised the others we'd catch up with them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honey: IceQueen2002 does not own pokespe, or any of the characters in it.