PLOT TWIST!!!

Me: It's 2:00 in the morning, and the screen is blurry, but I haven't updated in a while, so I refuse to sleep. Also, just wanted to say, thank you for 8.5 K reads. Keep in mind I am tired and have to keep re-focusing my eyes to read what I'm typing, so I can't help errors.

Citrine's Pov

"GEMMA! COME OUT AND FIGHT ME!!! WHAT KIND OF SISTER ARE YOU?!" I shouted. The grunts immediately started coming towards me, about to attack.

"Stop." A familiar voice ordered, pushing her way through the group of grunts. "Citrine."

"Gemma."

"It's Gem now."

"You know what?" I began. "I think I'll stick to Gemma. It's the name mom and dad gave you after all. Or do you not remember them?"

"Stop." She hissed through clenched teeth.

"Yeah, our village was attacked and our parents were killed? It wasn't your fault your know."

"Oh, I know." She told me evilly. "You were the one who wasn't there. It's your fault."

(A/N: PLOT TWIST!!!)

And just like that, everything changed. The only way to get out of this now i sto defeat Gemma, which is something even I might not be able to do, even though I've been preparing for a long time.

Yellow's Pov

A woman named Flare let me out of the cell and filled me in on what was going on. She had strawberry blonde hair and bright green eyes.

Personally, I think it's risky, trying to break out and disband Team Mirage at the same time. There's a huge chance that it's going to fail and that we'll just get caught again, but then there's the chance that it will go perfectly and everything will work out fine.

"Go and find whoever you can, then let them out." She informed after handing me my Pokemon. She went to walk away but quickly turned back around. "Have you by chance seen a short person with pink hair, brown eyes and a fellow container of the XX chromosomes?" I stared at her blankly. "have you seen a short teen with pink hair, brown eyes and is a female." She restated.

"Yeah. She was here last night." I told her.

"Really!? Do you know where she went?"

I was about to answer when there was a high pitched scream coming from the left. We looked at each other and ran in the direction, not even hesitating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: SLEEP! COME TO ME!
Update coming ASAP! Will be longer! R&R, suggest, vote, DM hate mail, you pick. Good bye, lovely snowflakes!<3
Honey: No richness here, meaning no own Pokespe.