Chapter 3: The Forest

Red's Pov

"Should we follow her?" I asked. Blue did a face palm. "What?"

"Idiot..." Blue mumbled. Louder she said, "Who knows what she saw? Most likely it was what you told Green and I. You shouldn't go after her." She turned around and started walking the direction Yellow ran. It's obvious she was going to Viridian Forest.

"Where are you going?" I called as she got out Jigglypuff.

"To get Yellow. By Green!" She called sweetly. I turned to look at Green after Blue left and he was pink.

"You like Blue." I accused smiling.

"No!" He argued. I kept trying to make him admit it.

Blue's Pov

When I got to Yellow's favorite part of the forest and landed she was on the ground surrounded by Rocket soldiers.

"Go Blasty!" I shouted. "Water Blast!"

Once the Rocket Soldiers were distracted I grabbed Yellow, got on Jiggly and left.

I took her to Green's and they put her on the couch. Red, Green, and I talked about what I saw in the forest. Why do they want her? Why do they want any of the Dexholders? And most importantly, how did Red find out?

§Yellows dreams§

I was running through a forest, but I didn't know where I was going. I saw a waterfall and ran towards it. A goldeen appeared. "Where am I?! Whats happening?!" I screamed at it.

"Go save him. He's dying." It told me in a strange tone. It turned into a Zoroa. I jumped up and I ran from it. "You can't hide. Not from them! They have the advantage!" It hissed.

I saw a figure up ahead. "Red!" I called. The figure turned. As I got closer I saw that he's at gun point. "Red!" I gasped. The figure pulled the trigger. "NO!"

"Wait... This is just a dream." I started making myself blink a lot.

§Dream End§

I finally woke up. Best way to stop a nightmare. I sat up and looked around. "Where am I?" I asked myself.

Last thing I remember was being in Viridian Forest and hearing footsteps and someone say "sleep powder" and that was it. "Blue won't let me hear the end of this." I thought

I looked out the window and saw the center of town. Wait... The gym's in the center of town... Great.

I left the room and entered the kitchen. They stopped what they were doing.

"You okay?" Red asked worried.

"Yeah." I replied plopping into a chair.

"Do you know what happened?" Blue asked me.

"No." I lied as I got up, even though I had just sat down. I just didn't want to talk to them at the moment. My plan to be alone failed as Red followed me outside the gym.

"Hey..." He said awkwardly.

"Hi..." I looked at the ground. It was really early and not many people were up. It was actually pretty dark out.

We didn't say anything until we got up to my house when Red broke the silence. "Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Team Rocket. I-it's just that, I-I didn't want you to get hurt..."

I smiled at him. "Don't worry about it, Red. I understand." He smiled at me with his perfect smile that made me blush... Stupid face...

But then Red leaned closer which made my face heat up even more and my eyes grew wide. "Is this real?!" I thought to myself.

Red was now inches away from my face. "Your cute when you blush." He whispered. Then Red closed the distance and his lips were on mine.
My eyes were wide open, then I closed them and kissed back.

He pulled away. "So much is changing." I thought to myself as he walked away, leaving me on my front steps. "But is this a good change?"