Meet Greet Fight P.2

Emerald's Pov

After a lot of talking Willow, Elizabeth, and Olivia agreed they'll wander around Kanto together and make sure everything is fine in other cities.

"Just call us so we can tell you where we are and Zar can meet us there." Willow said cheerfully.

The three of them left and Crys was still looking at Zar. "I guess we should get to work then." Blue said slowly. Zar transformed back into her normal self.

Blue's Pov

The red-and-gray fox jumped onto Yellow causing her to stumble and fall into Red!!!!!!! Green better have cameras in here!!!

It took everything I had to not squeal or scream in excitement. Yellow was a bright pink color, and it didn't seem like Red noticed... Or he didn't care...

Right after the tiny pokemon hopped on Yellow, she didn't stop there. Next she pushed Gold onto Crystal, Black into White, danced around Ruby's feet so he'd fall into Sapphire, knock Diamond onto Platinum.

I was laughing so hard I almost didn't notice when Zar danced over, and swiftly knock me onto the ground, then knock Green over so he fell on top of me, leaving us in a very awkward position.

Green and I blushed, so did everyone else in the room. We all either quickly got up or stepped away from the person we fell on or were pushed into. A few sorrys were exchanged, and Zar laughed.

"So where do we start?" Platinum we heard screaming from outside.

"I'm guesing that way." Ruby said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Heyyy!:) Its a snow day!!! One of the best kind of days! THANK YOU EXTREME COLD WARNINGS! The snow looks so pretty!!!❄️💖❄💖️❄️💖❄️
Honey: IceQueen2002 does not own pokespe!:)❄️❄️