Planning

Crystal's Pov

When I woke up, a lieutenant brought me a tray. She dismissed the grunt guarding my cell and stared at me. "What? Did the execution get moved up?" I growled.

The woman smirked. "No, but your prison break did."

Black's Pov

I was still in a lot of pain when I got the paper. At first, I refused to read it. Then the black-haired guy kept bothering me about it. I don't know wether or not it's true, but if it is, it's a perfect plan.

Yellow's Pov

The girl from earlier came to my cell. Her head was down, her pink hair in her face, hat off, staring at the floor, playing with her shoes. "I'm sorry you guys are here." She whispered. "I never wanted anything like this to happen..." She started crying.

"So why are you with Team Mirage then?" I asked.

"I though I owed Gem my life, but she did things-no, made others and I do horrible things..." She started crying harder. She was coughing, trying to get enough air to stay conscious.

I wanted to try and calm her down, but it looked like she was remembering something. "I swear... I will do everything possible to get you guys out of here..."

Crystal's Pov

"What's your name?" I asked the woman.

"I'm Flare." She smiled warmly. "I'm in charge of the human people that's planning you prison break."

"Human people?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Yes it's short, I don't care for your complaints, if you think know what's gonna happen, awesome! Be quiet and keep it to yourself.
Honey: Pokespe is not owned by Ice!