Selena's Story

Selena's Pov

I went to one of the dexholders cells to tell them the truth. That I didn't want this to happen to them. But, in the process of telling her this, I remembered that day... The worst day of my life that would ever happen.

§Flashback§

It was a normal summer day. Pokemon prancing around happily, laughter was in the air, and I was playing with the other kids my age. I was about six.

It wasn't long before the bad people came. They attacked full force. They used guns and Pokemon. Everyone ran.

My parents grabbed my siblings and I and we ran towards the next city, but they followed us and the other people fleeing.

One of the people followed us. My sister, Gem, was a trainer at the time. She was in the middle of fighting one when another came up behind us and killed our parents. When they were about to attack me, Gem finished with the first guy and knocked him out.

Ever since, I haven't been able to sleep, and she blamed herself for our parents. No matter what we told her, she blamed herself. And as a result, she slowly became an empty shell. She had no emotion and was focused of revenge.

I stayed with her cause I thought I owed her for saving me. My brother disappeared to try and find a way to save her from herself but I never heard from him again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Only a few more chapters left!
Honey: IceQueen2002 does not own Pokespe