Meet Greet Fight P.3

Me: The final part of this three part chapter! *Squeal!!!* Even I don't know what's going to happen! Hahaha! Or do I???😝😝
Honey: She doesn't. She just goes with what she writes.
Me: ... Just start the chapter...

Third person

The Dexholders ran out towards where the scream came from. Grunts from Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Plasma, Galactic (Did I forget anyone?). At the sight of them, the bad guys stopped terrorizing the city and faced the sixteen of them.

Knowing full well, all of them could use ultimate moves, they started attacking. They were quickly defeated.

"Why are you here?!" Red asked one o the grunts.

"It was a test, to see how strong you really are." The grunt replied. "This is only the beginning. Next time you won't be able to defeat us... We're coming for all of you... You may be strong, but we're stronger." He got up and ran in the opposite direction.

White's Pov

That's not good. Yellow was pale. "Yellow, you okay?" Red asked. She slowly shook her head.

Blue walked over to her and said, "They were probably lying, they're most likely not stronger."

Yellow shook her head again. "They were going easy on us. Their pokemons levels, are higher then any of ours. When they come back... They'll destroy all of Viridian, and the people in it." She whispered.

Green and Red exchanged a look. "Come with us." Green told everyone. We obeyed.

After hours of training, we were exhausted. When Red and Green told us we could stop, we all collapsed where we stood.

"I think that went well." Green stated.

We stared at him. "That. Was. Torture." Blue panted.

"Just get lots of rest and you'll be fine." He replied.

We did rest after that. For twelve hours.

•<^>•<^>•<^>•<^>•<^>•<^>•

Pearl's Pov

We woke up when the building started rumbling. We ran outside, seeing that the whole city was being attacked by the grunts. It looked as if every single person that worked with them was in Viridian.

Everyone was running towards either the nearest city or the forest. We got to work. We had three goals. One: Protect each other. Two: Try to get everyone in the city out safely. And three: Defeat them.

Everything went by in a blur. Even with the ultimate moves, it didn't do much. There was too many of them. They were aiming for us.

The first person down was White. With everyone side tracked and her pokemon all down, no one could stop it. A Zebstrika went in front of her and used Thunderbolt. Then a Luxury did the same thing. So did a Riachu. They stopped when she collapsed.

They grabbed her (and her pokemon of course) took her towards the villains and put her in a cage. A woman with red hair dressed in a Team Plasma uniform started taking her to Arceus knows where.

"White!" Black shouted. He was the next down. A Stealix used Rock Slide and hurt him badly.

Things really got worse when Platinum fell. Her last pokemon fainted, and Dia panicked. At the same time, Dia got completely paralyzed by two Gengar's using Lick on both sides of his body, and Platinum was paralyzed by a Beautifly's Stun Spore.

Then Dia was knocked out by one of the Gengar's Sucker Punch. Platinum was knocked out by Sleeping Powder and they were thrown in the same cage and taken the same direction Black and White did.

Next thing I know is a Machoke is in front of me, then everything went dark.

Blue's Pov

Everyone's getting taken so quickly! Green got shoved into me again, but instead of quickly moving away he looked at me. "THIS IS KIND OF CRAZY HUH?!" He shouted.

"ONLY A LITTLE BIT!" I shouted back sarcastically. Then Emerald got taken by a Ursaring. It didn't even bother to knock him out.

I saw a bunch of bug pokemon surround us after Green's, then my last pokemon faint. Green took my hand in his, then we blacked out.

Red's Pov

"GREEN! BLUE!" I shouted. They were thrown into a cage together. I almost didn't see Silver get carelessly thrown into the next cage.

Gold and Crys were knocked into the ground. Gold on top of Crys. Instead of getting out from under Gold, Crys wrapped her arms around Gold's neck and passionately kissed him, knowing that they were about to be knocked out next. They were grabbed by a Victreebel's Vine Whip and thrown into the same cage.

Ruby and Sapphire were the next down. They quickly hugged and mumbled something to each other, then got knocked out and thrown into a cage.

I looked to Yellow. We were the last standing. A pained expression fell across her face. I saw her fall. "YELLOW!" I shouted, running towards her. Before I reached her, I got hit by something, and blacked out.

•<^>•<^>•<^>•<^>•<^>•

Yellow's Pov

I woke up in a cold room. I looked to the side and saw that the room was as big as a battle arena, but it was a prison. A prison full of people. I couldn't make out what the people looked like, my vision was blurry, and I realized I hurt all over.

I tried to sit up, but a sharp pain shot through core and someone gently made me lay back down. "Take it easy, Yellow." I heard Blue say.

"What happened?" I asked. I tried to say it loudly but it came out as a really quiet whisper. Her face was still blurry.

"You were stabbed in the stomach with Poison Tail. I recommend you keep laying down." She said.

"What about everyone else?"

"White's in a lot of pain but she'll be okay. Black's... Less okay... He hasn't woken up yet. Platinum and Diamond's okay, Pearl has a concussion, Emerald's annoyed, Green, Silver and I are okay, I think Gold and Crystal have serious "Couples Separation" issues, Sapphire and Ruby are making out, you are obviously not okay, and Red's standing in the corner. They had us all checked by an "evil doctor"." She quickly explained.

I was able to see by now. "Why is Red in the corner?"

Blue smiled. "I told him if he didn't stop bothering me about your health and stand in the corner that I'd stop checking up on you."

I started to say something, but we heard groaning, White screamed, "Black!" Blue ran over to Black.

"Oh my Arceus..." Blue whispered, but everyone heard her.

????'s Pov

"Hurry up! if we want to get them out of there we have to get there at the exactly right time! We can't mess this up." I shouted at my friends, who were running behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Done!:) is this leangthy enough, SaleenaAftab?
Honey: What happened to Black? Who wants to get who out of where? I DONT KNOW!!! IceQueen2002 does not own pokèspe.