【online friends】

☆*・。.

It was a cold, rainy afternoon. Jeongguk was in his room, lying down on his bed. He got his phone from the bedside table and typed in his password. He clicked on the Line app, checking if anyone sent him messages. "Oh, you. I can't reply to all zero messages at once." He sighed, clicking on his friend's profile. He scrolled down and saw that someone left a sticker on his hyung's post. Out of curiosity, he clicked the guy's profile photo. Taehyung, he thought, should I add him? He added him anyways, sending him a 'hi'. To his surprise, Taehyung was online.

국이 : Hi.

태형 : hiii >/<

국이 : So what's up?

태형 : hmm the ceiling :3

국이 : I meant what are you doing?

태형 : nothing much, just talking to you

국이 : Ah.

태형 : is kookie your real name?

국이 : No, why?

태형 : well i just assumed, your username and all. what's your real name?

국이 : Jeongguk, Jeon Jeongguk.

태형 : oh i get it now

태형 : kookie

태형 : jeongguk

태형 : oh wow :0 then i would be hyungie

태형 : that's so cute omg

태형 : kookie? you there?

국이 : I'm here, I'm here. Sorry, I need to go now. Talk to you tomorrow?

태형 : okay good night :*

국이 : Nighteu.

Jeongguk exited the app and locked his phone. He went to the bathroom in his room and took a shower. A few minutes later, he went out of the restroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist, drops of water dripping from his hair. He got clothes from his closet and wore them. "Taehyung.." He mumbled, walking towards his bed. Jeongguk got ready for bed and smiled as he slipped himself under the blanket. "I'm looking forward to talk to you tomorrow, Taehyung."

---

Jeongguk's alarm went off, signaling that it was 6 : 00 a.m. already. Jeongguk sat up and yawned. He got his phone from the drawer and unlocked it. He smiled, seeing that he had 15 messages. "Aww, you know I can't reply to fifteen messages at once." He giggled. "But wait.." He opened the Line app and smiled, seeing that all fifteen were from Taehyung. "This guy."

태형 : kookie <3

태형 : good morning <3

태형 : are you awaaake

태형 : i miss you </3

태형 : please wake up

태형 : kookie bby

태형 : omg i did not just say that

태형 : did i

태형 : noooo ignore that please

태형 : i really kiss you

태형 : oh shoot miss*

태형 : typos

태형 : hehe >/<

태형 : wakey wakey

태형 : eggs and bakey