二十三

【reparo】

☆ミ

"Jeongguk!" Standing from his seat, Namjoon waved at me and smiled. I smiled back and sat beside Seokjin hyung, a fellow Gryffindor. "Hey, Jeon." Jin hyung whispered, nudging me. I raised my eyebrow and asked him, "Yeah?" He smirked and pointed to someone at another table. "That Hufflepuff guy has been staring at you for quite a while now." Seokjin hyung said, giggling. I nodded and smiled.

ϟ

After lunch, I went to our next class- which is, potions. The Gryffindors take classes with Hufflepuffs this year, which means I might see that person again. I arrived at the classroom and sat down. Turns out, he sat across the row behind me. We talked about lucky potions and love potions today, and had a contest. Whoever made the potion correctly, gets the lucky potion. He looked pretty excited, it was cute.

ϟ

"Hey, I'm Jeongguk." I smiled at the boy. "H-hello, my name's K-kim Taehyung." He was looking at his feet, and was shaking a little bit. "Are you okay, Taehyung-ah?" I looked at him and leaned close to his face. He quickly nodded, face turning red. He reached out to get his glasses- which I didn't know he had - and wore them. I noticed that his glasses were broken, so I took my wand and cast a spell. "Reparo!" I swished my wand, and flicked. His eyes widened and he turned even redder. He was undeniably cute at that time, he looked so vulnerable. "I- see you soon, Jeongguk-ssi! And- and thank you!" Taehyung then ran away, flapping his arms around the air.