十七

【hurt】

☆*・。.

"Taehyung? I miss you." Jeongguk said, a sad smile forming on his lips. "You're doing okay, right?" He laughed, but it was a fake one.

"I really miss you. I miss the way you look at me, the way you smile, the way your eyes turn into crescents when you smile,.."

"I miss your voice. I miss how you tell me you love me, how you scream my name whenever we.. do stuff."

"Why did you have to leave? Everyone misses you a lot. Is it because of me? Did I hurt you? Did I do something that you didn't like?"

"I'm sorry if I did, then. Hyung, I wish you were here. I wish you were beside me right now. You know I love you and only you, right? I love you."

He paused for a moment, trying his best not to cry. He let out a shaky breath and continued. "Tae? I'm scared."

"I'm scared of being alone. What would I do now that you're gone? What should I do- I don't know how I'd live without you by my side."

"Should I go with you, hyung? Should I join you there? I want to see you. I want to be with you again."

"Tae, wait for me, okay? I'll be there." He stood up slowly.

"I love you." He walked out of the cemetery and went home. As soon as he reached their apartment ( the one he shared with Taehyung ), he went to the restroom and got his razor.

"I'm sorry."

---

💔 everything hurts