【taehyung's jeongguk】

☆*・。.

It was a cold Friday night and Taehyung was at home, fiddling with the pen in his hand. He pursed his lips, thinking of what to do for his special someone. He got his phone and typed in his password. Searching for things to do, Taehyung laughed. "He'd like this." He said, undressing to take a bath.

He grabbed his clothes after he finished, and put them on. He wore his beanie after combing his hair, and wrapped his scarf around his neck. Once he stepped out of his house, he shivered. Although he was wearing a lot of clothes, the cold air still got to him. He managed to lock the door and skip to his special someone's house. He knocked on the door and waited. "My special someone!" Taehyung smiled when the door opened, revealing his special someone. "Taehyung, I told you to stop calling me that." The person blushed. "But I want to call you like that." Taehyung pouted. "Fine, fine. Come in." Taehyung's someone replied. Taehyung went inside and removed his shoes, then hugged his special someone. "Aigoo. What's wrong, Taechu?" His special someone asked, giggling. "I missed you, Jeongchu." Taehyung said, nuzzling his nose on the crook of the person's neck. "I like it more when you call me by my real name, though."

"Okay, Jeongguk." Taehyung softly said, planting kisses on Jeongguk's neck. "Hyung~" Jeongguk whined, slightly pushing Taehyung away from him. Taehyung pouted, faking a sad face. "My special someone doesn't want me anymore?" He covered his face using his hands, pretending to cry. "Noooo, Jeongchu wants Taechu."

"Go see the fireworks with me, then?"

"Where-"

"Just follow me."

---

[ a/n : Okay so time skipped. ]

"So. Exhausted." Taehyung groaned, throwing himself onto the couch. Suddenly, Taehyung sneezed. "Aigoo. Is my baby sick? I told you to bring a scarf!" Jeongguk giggled. "I'm not sick!" Taehyung denied, sneezing in between words. "Tae, go take a bath and rest. I'll go get medicine for you and warmer clothes." Jeongguk said, going to the kitchen to look for the medicines. On the other hand, Taehyung puffed his cheeks and went to the restroom.

Once Taehyung was done taking a bath, he stepped out of the shower with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. "Jeongguk-ah! Where did you put my clothes?" He shouted for Jeongguk to hear. "They're with me." He heard a faint voice say. A few seconds later, he heard a knock on his door. "Come in." The door opened and a hand appeared, holding his clothes. "Yah, Jeongguk. I said come in, aigoo." Taehyung laughed as Jeongguk stepped in. "Here." Jeongguk pushed the clothes and the medicine to Taehyung and tried to run away but Taehyung held him. Taehyung pulled Jeongguk close to him and smiled. "Hyung- wear clothes first." Jeongguk muttered, blushing. "No."

"Hyung."

"Jeongguk."

"Go rest, hyung." Jeongguk said, pushing Taehyung away.

"But-"

"No buts. I might catch your cold-" Jeongguk said, walking to the door. Taehyung pouted, mumbling an "okay."

---

The next day, Jeongguk woke up feeling a bit different. His head ached a bit and he groaned. "Kim Taehyung, I'm going to kill you." He muttered under his breath.

Taehyung went to Jeongguk because he wanted to eat, but he saw Jeongguk covered in his blanket. "Jeongguk?"

No answer.

"Yah."

"Kim Taehyung." Jeongguk emotionlessly said.

"I freaking caught your cold."

"I'll take care of you, Kookie!"

"Idiot. You're still sick."

---

okay sorry this is late and if it sucks.

does anyone have tumblr? I just made an account and uhm I'm inexperienced so please

and @SebastianJaeger is this what you wanted-?