【rooming】

☆*・。.

"Time to sleep, Taehyung!" Taehyung's friend shouted from the living room. "Yeah, night." Taehyung replied. He went to his bed and covered himself in the blanket, turning the light off in the process. He closed his eyes, trying to sleep.

Jeongguk was walking around, looking for the dorm he would be living in. It was night time, and it was dark. He started walking a little faster and finally found his dorm. He knocked on the door and went in, greeting his roommates. "H-hello." He shook a guy's hand. "I'm Jeongguk- I'll be rooming with you guys!" He continued, smiling. Two of his roommates, a boy and a girl, smiled back introducing themselves. "Hey, I'm Namjoon." The guy he shook hands with said. "Jin." The girl smiled. "There are three of us here, and the other guy is Taehyung. He's sleeping right now, though." She said, motioning to a door. Jeongguk nodded. "I'll unpack my things first, may I know where my room is?" He asked the two. "Ah, you'll be rooming with Taehyung." Namjoon said. "Ah, thank you!" Jeongguk said before going to the room. He knocked softly, remembering what his mom told him. He opened the door and went in quietly, pulling his luggage with him. He unzipped his luggage and started sorting his clothes out and putting them in the closet. He finished a few minutes later, and Jin called him outside. He went out and asked Jin why she called him. "We're going out, wake Taehyung up. You'll be going with us, too." She said. "Oh- okay." Jeongguk replied, going back inside. He went to Taehyung and his eyes widened. He's really handsome, he thought. "T-taehyung-ssi.." He whispered, shaking Taehyung a bit. Taehyung hummed, not wanting to be disturbed. "Taehyung-ssi, you have to wake up. We're going out." Jeongguk tried again. Taehyung opened his eyes halfway, and immediately sat up once he saw a stranger. "Good morning- I mean, evening, Taehyung-ssi." Jeongguk nervously smiled. "Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" Taehyung asked. "I-I'm Jeongguk, a new roommate. Jin and Namjoon said I'll be rooming with you. They told me to wake you up, by the way." Jeongguk explained. Taehyung nodded, standing up. He went to the living room with Jeongguk. "Hyung, noona. He's older than you guys? He didn't say noona or hyung." Taehyung asked Jin and Namjoon. "Oh, we forgot to tell him we're 20." Jin laughed. "What? You guys are 20?" Jeongguk's eyes widened. They nodded, giggling. "I'm 17." Jeongguk mumbled. "Oh? You're the new maknae then! Taehyung's older than you by one year." Namjoon smiled. So he's 18, Jeongguk thought. "Should we get going now?" Jin said, opening the door. All of them nodded.

As soon as they went out, Jin and Namjoon left the two alone, running somewhere. "Uh- Hyung, what should we do?" Jeongguk shyly asked. "Come on, I'll show you something." Taehyung held Jeongguk's hand, pulling him closer. He put his arm around Jeongguk and walked towards the place.

"Woah." Jeongguk mumbled. "Nice, right? Let's swim." Taehyung pulled Jeongguk to the pool. "I have never seen a pool on top of a beach before- like, wow." Jeongguk grinned. Taehyung cornered Jeongguk in the corner ( obviously ) where no one can see them. "Jeongguk, I-" Taehyung started but two people came to interrupt them. "Hey, long time no see, Taehyung." A boy said, smirking. "Leave me alone." Taehyung said. "Why don't you leave us alone? Go swim tomorrow morning, yeah?" The boy said, which was getting on Taehyung's nerves. "Jeongguk hates the sun." Taehyung replied, frowning. How the heck did he know-, Jeongguk thought. "I hate the sun, yeah." He said. "But Taehyung, you are my sun." He continued. Taehyung's eyes widened. Jeongguk realized what he said and covered his face. "Jeongguk-" Taehyung pulled Jeongguk closer to him and kissed him. By then, the two other people had left, defeated. They soon pulled away and Jeongguk blushed, still cornered by Taehyung. "H-hyung.." He mumbled, looking away. "How did you know I hated the sun?" He asked quietly, burying his face in Taehyung's chest. "Hm, let's just say it's because we're meant for each other." Taehyung chuckled, running his hand through Jeongguk's hair. "Let's go back home, Jeongguk." He smiled, pulling Jeongguk out of the water. "Okay.." Jeongguk softly said. He started shivering because it was cold, and Taehyung noticed. He carried Jeongguk and told him to put his arms around Taehyung's neck. "Still cold?" He asked. "N-no." Jeongguk blushed.

"We're here, Jeongguk." Taehyung smiled, putting him down. He unlocked the door and went in with Jeongguk, locking it after. "Those two aren't back yet, want to do something?" Taehyung asked Jeongguk, who was nowhere to be found. "Jeongguk?" He called. "Taetae hyuung." He heard Jeongguk whine. He went in his room and found Jeongguk on his bed, hugging a pillow. "How did you get here so fast?" Taehyung chuckled. "The bed is a magnet, Taetae hyung." Jeongguk mumbled, still not realizing what he just called Taehyung. "Taetae hyung, huh?" Taehyung smiled. "Eh-" Jeongguk blushed, his eyes widening. "Go take your shirt off, you might get sick. Take a bath, too." Taehyung told him. "But hyuuung. I want to sleep!" Jeongguk pouted. "Sleep with me, hyuung." He whined. Taehyung thought he was cute and smiled.

"Okay."

---
okay so I was supposed to update yesterday but the wifi was turned off