十四

【neko atsume】

☆*・。.

Jeongguk is obsessed with cats. He discovered a game while looking for pictures in Twitter. The title's "Neko Atsume" and it's a cat game, obviously. He's been on his phone since then, and he doesn't pay enough attention to his boyfriend.

Taehyung's bored and annoyed, because a certain someone has been ignoring him. "Jeongguk-ah." He called for his boyfriend who was currently busy with his phone. Sadly, Jeongguk ignored him again. "Yah." He tried again, but failed. He sighed and went to his room.

He went out after he prepared for his plan. He saw Jeongguk sleeping on the couch, and he smiled at the sight. Taehyung walked over to him and poked his cheek. "Wake up, Kookie." He said. Jeongguk opened his eyes a little and suddenly sat up because of what he saw. "What are you wearing.." His eyes widened. "A cat costume, isn't it obvious?" Taehyung grinned. "Why-"

"Someone's been ignoring me lately so I tried to make him notice me."

"Tae, I'm sorry."

"Oh, whatever. It's okay. Anyway, what do you think?"

"I- you look cute. Cute as hell."

Jeongguk pulled Taehyung and kissed him. "I'm really sorry, Tae. I didn't mean to ignore you." He sighed. "It's fine. At least you're here now." Taehyung smiled.

"Tae, maybe you should wear those kinds of things more often."

"Oh, shut up."