十六

【tired】

☆*・。.

You're disgusting. People like you shouldn't be here.

Fat

Ugly

Gay

Stupid

Go die.

I'm so tired of life. I'm so tired of everything. Maybe they were right, I should die. I went to the restroom and opened one of the cabinets. I got what I needed and opened the cap. I thought of what he would do if I were gone, but I shrugged it off. I poured the contents onto my hand and brought it in front of my mouth. "Goodbye, love." And with that, I swallowed the pills.

»Jeongguk«

I knew what he was going through. I'm worried, actually. I'm busy nowadays with school, and I haven't had enough time for him. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer, but I couldn't reach him. I tried a few more times, but no luck. I got my stuff and ran to his house, hoping everything was okay.

Once I reached his house, I tried opening the door. Luckily, it wasn't locked. I looked for him everywhere, shouting his name. I went up to his room and saw the lights on. He wasn't there, so I looked in his bathroom. "Taehyung..?" My eyes widened. He was lying on the floor with his eyes closed. I checked if he was breathing, and he was. I sighed, relieved. A bottle was in his hand, and I got it. "Shoot." I left my stuff in his room and carried Taehyung. I went out of his house and locked the door, I got the keys earlier. I ran to the nearest hospital and told the nurse what happened. She assisted me and told me where to go.

«the next day, Taehyung»

I woke up in a not so familiar room.

What am I doing here? Where am I?

I noticed someone beside me, but wasn't on the bed. "J-jeongguk.." I whispered. He wasn't awake, and I didn't want to disturb his sleep so I kept quiet and thought of things.

Isn't this a hospital? Why is Jeongguk here? How did I get here-

"Taetae." Jeongguk smiled, half awake. "I'll go call the doctor." He stood up and almost fell because he was still sleepy. He walked to the door and went outside. A few minutes later, he came back with the doctor.

"Kim Taehyung. You're one lucky guy."

»Jeongguk, the day Taehyung gets to go home«

I was walking my baby home. We just came from the hospital, and I'm really happy that he's alive. "Baby~ do you want ice cream?" I asked Taehyung. "No- I don't eat ice cream.." He replied, looking down. "Why not? It's delicious!" I asked. "I- I'm fat. I don't want to get fatter." I sighed. "You're not fat at all, Tae. You're fine just the way you are. I love you for who you are, whether you're fat or not."

"Jeongguk?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I love you. So much."

"I love you more, Taehyung."