十五

【you are my everything】

☆*・。.

"Taehyung! Where are you? It's going to start in a few minutes." Seokjin yelled at the phone. "I'm on my way, traffic sucks." Taehyung replied. "Jeongguk's been walking back and forth- he's waiting for you! Hurry up, and drive safely." Seokjin said. "Okay, okay. See you soon. Tell Kookie I'm fine, and that he doesn't need to worry. Thank you!" And with that, Taehyung hung up.

Seokjin went to Jeongguk and patted his back. "He was on the phone just now, and he said he's fine. Don't worry, he'll be here soon." He said, with a smile. "Hyung, I-" Jeongguk couldn't finish what he was saying because the stylist called him. He sighed and told Seokjin that he'll talk to him later if he can.

Since Jeongguk was getting ready and Seokjin had nothing to do, he decided to watch TV. The news channel was on, and it was about an accident that happened near their location. The two men inside the car died, and Seokjin's eyes widened. 'Wasn't Taehyung going here with Jimin?' He thought. Seokjin ran to Jeongguk and told him what he saw on the news. "What will happen to our wedding, then? Did he really leave me alone? Why did it have to be him and Jimin-" Jeongguk started crying, although the stylist was telling him not to because his makeup might get ruined. Seokjin hugged Jeongguk and sighed. "We're not sure yet, Jeongguk-ah. We might just be mistaking the victims for them. It'll be fine. You and Tae will still get married." He tried to comfort the other, but then the door to the waiting room was opened harshly.

Seokjin looked at the people who just went in.

"Sorry I'm late. Let's do this, yeah?" Taehyung grinned.

"Idiot. Making me worry for nothing." Jeongguk frowned. Taehyung whined and poked his boyfriend's cheek. "Yah, you know I don't like it when people poke me." Jeongguk complained.

"Can I kiss you instead, then?"

"Yeah, go ahead."