二十

【hurricane】

☆*・。.

It was raining hard outside. Sighing, I sat on my bed. Ever since that happened, I started to hate rain. I lied down and sighed again. I miss him so much, it's insane how I can't get him out of my mind. "Hey, Taehyung. Aren't you tired already?" I said, pretending he was here. "You've been running in my mind for a few months already." I continued, forcing a smile. I bit my lip and blinked a few times. "I wish you were here."

"If you were here, and you see me cry, you'll sing. 'So baby don't cry, tonight.' You'd give me a hug and kiss my tears away."

"If you were here, and it's raining, you'd stay with me, knowing very well that I hate the sound of thunder."

"If you were here. You'd tell me you love me, you'd hold my hands, stare at me with that look I love very much, and do everything with me."

"But sadly, you're not."

"You're not here. You're not here to comfort me when I'm sad, you're not here when I need you, you're gone."

"We were in class together before, right? Remember when we talked about hurricanes? You probably weren't listening, haha."

"We talked about how hurricanes destroy people so much. I thought about you, and how you destroyed me. I understand now why they name hurricanes after people."

"I still love you, though."

Eventually, tears fell from my eyes.

---

i want to talk to you