【books】

☆*・。.

Jeongguk was in the school's library, sitting on the floor. He was reading a book, his back leaning on one of the shelves. Someone tapped his shoulder, causing him to flinch. "Excuse me, but may I know where the restroom is? I'm kinda lost and I really need to go." A cute boy, according to Jeongguk, asked him. "The restroom? Oh, it's just around the corner. Go outside and you'll see a sign there. Just go right after you see a sign and it's there." Jeongguk smiled. The boy nodded and bowed. "Thank you, I hope we'll meet again." With that, the boy left. Jeongguk went back to reading but abruptly stopped. "I forgot to ask for his name." He sighed, going back to reading.

The bell rang, signaling the end of school. Jeongguk stood up, putting the book back to its original place. "I'll continue reading you tomorrow, yeah?" He told the book and left the library after picking his things up. He was skipping happily but then he bumped into someone, making the other drop his things. "I'm sorry- I wasn't looking at where I was walking." Jeongguk picked the boy's things up, handing them to him after apologizing. "It's okay, thank you." The boy smiled. "Have I seen you before? You look familiar." Jeongguk asked. The boy just shrugged. "Library kid?" He said. "Oh! Yes, I forgot to ask you for your name back then. I'm Jeongguk, and you are?" Jeongguk introduced himself. "Taehyung." The boy named Taehyung said. "Oh, and I have to go home now. I'll see you tomorrow, Taehyung!~" Jeongguk said before skipping to his house, though he was wondering why Taehyung was following him home. "Why're you still here, Taehyung-ah?" He asked. "I'm going to my house." Taehyung said. Soon, they reached their houses and surprisingly, they live next to each other. "I'll see you tomorrow, Taehyung!" Jeongguk smiled. "I'll come by tomorrow, don't be late." Taehyung returned the smile as Jeongguk went in his house.

The next day, Taehyung went to Jeongguk's house after fixing himself up. He knocked on the door and waited. The door opened after a while, revealing Jeongguk ( who had messy, bed hair and is wearing his pikachu onesie, plus is rubbing his eyes ). Taehyung squealed unconsciously. "Aww, you're so cute!" He giggled, pinching Jeongguk's cheeks. "But you have to get ready now, pikachu, or I'll give you a chu." He continued, stepping inside Jeongguk's house. "Uh- Taehyung, I'd be glad to not get ready." Jeongguk said, mumbling the last part. "Yes?" Taehyung asked, oblivious what Jeongguk said. "I'm done changing, let's go." Jeongguk said, pulling Taehyung out with him.

Their day went pretty good, and they spent most of their time together. In school, they stole shy glances at each other, and when they meet the other's gaze, they would pretend like they were looking at something else. It has pretty much became a habit for the two, and after school, they would be shy around each other but sometimes holds hands nonetheless. "Yah, Taehyung~ Please?" Jeongguk practically begged Taehyung to buy him the stuffed toy he saw when they were passing by the shop that sold cute things. "No." Taehyung said. "Taehyungie~ Pwease buy Kookie that bear!" Jeongguk pouted, looking at his shoes. "Jeongguk.." Taehyung sighed. "Okay, I'll buy it for you. But, you'll have to pay me back." He poked Jeongguk's cheek. Jeongguk smiled, his teeth showing. "Thank you, hyung! I love you so much~" ( they aren't together yet, though ) Taehyung returned the smile, ruffling Jeongguk's hair in the process. He went inside the store and bought the bear, but something caught his eye. He decided to buy it as well, leaving after he bought them already. "Jeongguk, let's go." He linked his arm with Jeongguk's, causing Jeongguk to blush. They continued walking down the street, looking for things to entertain them. "Hyung! Spicy rice cakes on a skewer!" Jeongguk pointed to a stand which said 'Ddeokbokki Sticks'. He giggled, looking at Taehyung. "I'll pay!" He said, holding Taehyung's hand. Taehyung shook his head while frantically waving his hands. "No, I can pay for myself." He said, but Jeongguk disagreed. "You did so much for me already, this is the least I could do for you." He stuck his tongue out, already going to the stand. He paid for two, and he handed the other one to Taehyung. "Here, eat! Or do you want me to feed you?" He asked Taehyung. "Feed me, please." Taehyung said, unconsciously. Jeongguk thought it was cute, and it was all it took to make Jeongguk get butterflies in his stomach. In the end, Jeongguk was feeding Taehyung while they were sitting on a bench in the park.

"Jeongguk-ah, I'll walk you home." Taehyung told Jeongguk as they fixed themselves and stood up. "Okay, I'll walk you home as well then." They both giggled, the thought of living next to each other making them feel giddy. Their hands were connected again, and as they walked, they swung their hands. "Hyung, thanks for today. I really enjoyed it." Jeongguk smiled shyly, his cheeks turning pink. "It's nothing, and if you want, we can do this everyday." Taehyung smiled, mouth looking like a rectangle. "But you know what can make this better?" He asked Jeongguk, smirking. "What?" Jeongguk asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion. Taehyung leaned in and kissed Jeongguk's cheek. "See you tomorrow, Jeongguk." And with that, he went back to his house, leaving a dazed Jeongguk standing on his porch. Jeongguk giggled, touching the cheek where Taehyung kissed. He went in his house and happily skipped towards his room after locking the main door.