【home】

☆*・。.

It has been days since Taehyung left. Jeongguk was at home, crying, as usual. Suddenly, the phone rang. Jeongguk picked it up, sniffling. "Hello?" He said. No one was on the other line, so he hung up and sighed. He dialed a number and a few seconds after, someone picked up. "Jin hyung?" He said. "Yes? Jeongguk, is this you?" The person from the other line said. "Yeah, uh- hyung, can you come over? With the others, too?" Jeongguk asked. "Sure, why so sudden?" The person named Jin replied. "Just.. no reason, hyung." Jeongguk sighed. "Hm, okay. I'll see you soon." Jin said, hanging up. Jeongguk stood up, getting a bit dizzy because he was lying down earlier. He groaned and walked to the restroom to take a bath.

A few minutes later, he went out of the bathroom fully clothed. He heard a knock at the same time, surprisingly. "Just a second." He shouted. He hurried to the door and opened it. "Hey, Jeongguk." His hyung, Jin, smiled. Jeongguk stepped out of the way for them to go in. "I- I missed you, hyungs." Jeongguk said after everyone went in. Jimin, another friend of his, patted Jeongguk's back. "I missed you too, Jeongguk." He smiled. "Yeah! How about we go on a group date?" Hoseok suggested. "We're not comp-" Namjoon was about to say something but Jin nudged him. "Sure, let's go. Should we go to the school where we all met?" Jin smiled. They all agreed and went outside, driving to the school. They arrived a few minutes later, and they went directly for the rooftop. Jeongguk followed, but once they reached their destination, he stopped. "Jeongguk? Come on." Jimin said. Jeongguk didn't answer as memories suddenly entered his mind.

Taehyung.

Confessing.

Answering.

Kissing.

Crying.

Enjoying.

Feeling.

Loving.

Vowing.

Committing.

A tear escaped Jeongguk's eye. "Taetae hyung.." He mumbled, his voice shaking. Jin sighed because he forgot that Taehyung confessed to Jeongguk at the rooftop. "Let's just go back home, yeah?" Namjoon said. "Yeah." Everyone, but Jeongguk, said.

They dropped each person off at their own houses, and Jeongguk was back to his house. He unlocked the door and went in. "T-Taehyung?" His eyes widened.

"Hey, Jeongguk. I'm home."

---

short ( p.s: I forgot to mention that the one who called Jeongguk on the first part was Taehyung. Sorry. ㅠㅠ )