十二

【hide and seek】

☆*・。.

"Hyung!" Jeongguk shouted, looking for his hyung. Taehyung and Jeongguk are playing hide and seek in their dorm and this time, it's Taehyung's turn to hide. Taehyung was hiding under his and Jeongguk's bed, while Jeongguk is in his other hyung's room. Taehyung didn't answer Jeongguk's calls, of course, because that would get him caught. "Taehyungie~ Where are you?" Jeongguk asked, hoping for an answer, but pouted because he heard no reply. "Let's just say you're in my heart, or you're lost in my eyes. I think you're in my heart, so yay I'm done." He groaned, talking to himself. Taehyung giggled, because he can hear his boyfriend's complains all the way to their room. Jeongguk stopped, hearing something. "Is that what I think it is.." Taehyung's eyes widened, thinking that he was going to get caught.

"Aha! I knew it," Jeongguk said, and Taehyung's breath hitched. "An ice cream van! Yay, I'm going to buy myself an ice cream, and another for my sunshine~" Jeongguk continued, giggling. Taehyung sighed, relieved, and shook his head smiling. "That cute boyfriend of mine." He chuckled softly. He went out of his hiding spot and went out, following Jeongguk without Jeongguk noticing. While Jeongguk was ordering the ice cream, Taehyung gave his boyfriend a back hug. He sniffed Jeongguk, his sign of affection. "T-taehyung..?" Jeongguk stuttered, blushing. Taehyung hummed, licking Jeongguk's neck. "Sunshine, we're outside.." Jeongguk whimpered at Taehyung's touch. Just then, the ice cream vendor gave Jeongguk the two ice creams and smiled. "Your boyfriend? How cute." The vendor said kindly. "Here, I'll give you these for free, have a nice day, lovebirds!" He continued. Before he left, he added another thing. "Wait, you know what? I'll give you only one ice cream for you to share." The vendor laughed, got one of the ice creams, and then drove off.

Jeongguk's face started to turn red. "H-here Taehyung, you can have this." Jeongguk gave the ice cream to Taehyung. Taehyung smirked. "Let's go back inside and settle this, shall we?" Jeongguk's eyes widened but he nodded nonetheless. They both went back inside, holding each other's hand. Taehyung pulled Jeongguk to their room using his free hand and closed the door after going in. He licked the ice cream and looked at Jeongguk. "Aren't you going to eat, Jeongguk?" He asked his boyfriend. Jeongguk blushed again, nodding. He held the hand of Taehyung which was holding the stick of the ice cream. Jeongguk hesitated a bit but licked the ice cream anyway, but Taehyung, being the little sneaky boy he is, licked the ice cream as well, making their tongues touch. Jeongguk's cheeks were tinted pink but he continued licking.

He tried to put the ice cream in his mouth to bite it and he successfully did, biting off a part of the ice cream. He turned to Taehyung and Taehyung smirked. Taehyung pulled Jeongguk towards him and kissed him, licking the younger's lips. He kissed Jeongguk again, this time, trying to ask for permission to go in. Jeongguk opened his mouth a bit, letting Taehyung slip his tongue inside his hot cavern. Jeongguk still had the ice cream in his mouth, luckily, and Taehyung had the idea of trying to get it, so Taehyung did. He pulled away after getting the ice cream and licked his lips. "That was yummy." Taehyung huskily said in his deep voice, looking directly at Jeongguk's eyes. ".. and I want more." He continued. Jeongguk got the ice cream from Taehyung's hand and licked it seductively, looking at Taehyung. Taehyung felt his pants get tighter, but ignored it. He kissed Jeongguk, sucking and nibbling whenever he got the chance to. Jeongguk whimpered when Taehyung started grinding on him. "T-tae..~" He moaned.

Just then, the door to their room opened. "Please don't be like this on mornings. I heard you guys from outside, you know." Jimin, their hyung, said. "You guys are lucky I ain't Jin hyung, or else you'd be dead." He continued. Jeongguk blushed, getting out of Taehyung's hold. "I- we weren't being loud, though.." Jeongguk said. "Well, just.. forget it, I'm going to Yoongi hyung." Jimin said before closing the door. "Thanks for disturbing us!" Taehyung shouted so Jimin can hear. Taehyung faced Jeongguk. "Where were we?" He asked, locking the door.

Throughout the whole day, moans were heard from Taehyung and Jeongguk's room. And, little did the two know that the vendor who caused this whole thing was Taehyung's older brother, Baekhyun.

---

I wrote this last year but I didn't want to publish it because it's weird but I haven't been updating so ㅠㅠ