【speech】

☆*・。.

Taehyung is staring at his laptop, thinking of what to type for his homework. He needed to write a speech, specifically an inspirational one. It was due on Monday, and Taehyung is definitely not prepared. 'How to start a speech', he searched on Google. "Oh, should I start with a story? Hm, maybe a quote. Wait- what is my topic?" He said to himself. "Should I write about relationships of same genders? Maybe I should." He started typing on his laptop.

By the next day, he was finished. "Ah, need to post this on Facebook." He mumbled, yawning. He opened his Facebook account and copy-pasted the speech. "There, done!" He was about to go to rest but not until a notification was heard. He checked to see what it was and saw someone comment on his post. 'Wow, what a very nice speech. I agree with you, whoever you are. This is inspiring, because I get bullied for I am not interested in girls, rather boys. Haha. :)' It said. It was from a guy named Jeongguk, according to his username. "I inspired someone? Yay!" He cheered. Taehyung replied to the comment, giving the person a thank you. He was surprised because instead of Jeongguk commenting, he sent Taehyung a private message. It was a simple 'hi'. They chatted for a while and became super close in just a day. Surprisingly, they had lots of things in common. They both like cookies and cream, amusement parks, and boys. For the first time, each of them met someone who doesn't judge others. Taehyung, sadly, had to go because he was tired. Jeongguk said it was fine, and that they can talk again the next day.

Taehyung woke up, yawning and rubbing his eyes. He quickly turned his laptop on, immediately checking if Jeongguk left him any messages. Luckily, there were. It contained 'good morning' messages and a 'have a nice day'. Taehyung smiled, greeting him back. "Should I.." Taehyung mumbled before continuing, "Maybe I should.". Taehyung asked Jeongguk if they can meet each other, feeling giddy.

Meanwhile, in Jeongguk's house, Jeongguk was lying down on his bed, holding his phone, waiting for Taehyung to reply. He admits, he started to have a liking towards Taehyung, but he was scared that Taehyung doesn't feel the same way. But to be honest, Taehyung was also scared. Taehyung likes Jeongguk. Jeongguk received the text from Taehyung, and he giggled. "He wants to meet me?" He smiled, typing an 'okay'. He took a shower and dressed in some comfortable clothes, getting back to chatting with Taehyung.

It was Monday already, and Taehyung had to recite his speech in front of his entire class. The teacher recorded it and tears fell from his eyes because he was moved. Taehyung bowed and went back to his seat. It was his last year in that school, and he'll be graduating.

Jeongguk saw the video in Facebook, which was posted by Taehyung's teacher. Taehyung was tagged so he saw it, and realized that the guy in the video was Taehyung. "He's cute." Jeongguk giggled.

A few days later, Taehyung graduated. He and Jeongguk still haven't met each other, nor have they confessed, but they are still sending messages to each other. Taehyung is in his house, sitting on the couch. He sighed, because he badly wanted to see Jeongguk. He sent Jeongguk a message, asking if they can meet up right now, and Jeongguk said yes. They agreed to meet up at Taehyung's house, and Jeongguk arrived in not more than 5 minutes. Turns out, they live near each other. Jeongguk knocked on Taehyung's door, feeling nervous. The door was opened by Taehyung, and Jeongguk gulped. "Taehyung.." He softly smiled. "I'm here, Taehyung." Taehyung was more than glad to finally see Jeongguk. He let Jeongguk in and they just stared at each other. "Taehyung, I.." Jeongguk started. Taehyung tilted his head in curiosity. "I like you, Taehyung. I've always liked you." Jeongguk said, finally having the courage to tell him. "I should go now-" He said, but Taehyung held his hand and looked at Jeongguk. "Don't go, Jeongguk. Please." Taehyung looked down and let go of Jeongguk's hand. "I'm sorry, I don't like you, Jeongguk." He said before continuing, ignoring the hurt look Jeongguk has on his face. "I love you, Jeon Jeongguk." Taehyung said.

From that day onwards, the two started dating. They were happy together, and they loved each other so much that no one could break their love. They got married, and peacefully lived in a new house that they bought. No one judged them, and amazingly, they have inspired many people about relationships that involve the same gender.