Hush little baby

"Hush little baby don't say a word. Mommas gonna kill for you the whole damn world." The woman sang as i walked down the hall. I turned the corner. "And if they don't laugh at our jokes,mommas gonna stab out their god damn throats." This time it lead me to another hall, i kept walking slowly. "And if they start to run away, mommas gonna paint the streets with blood."
She continued to sing. The hospital was dimly lit,some lights flickering on and off. "And wants the blood starts to wash off mommas gonna blow some more heads off."
I see i bunch of rooms,but all the doors are shut.
And if the world still doesn't laugh mommas  gonna go and poison them. And wants the poison does its job mommas gonna show you your legacy."
I look around while walking i look straight ahead and theres a room with a door opened. The singing coming from the inside. I start walking faster as if i wasn't going to make it there in time. I make it to the door to see a blond headed pigtails sitting in a hospital chair with her back towards me.
"And it the world still try's to fight mommas gonna burn their houses down."  While she's singing i look over her shoulder to see her holding nothing.
I look over to see a mirror. I see me pale skin two white pigtails bright blue eyes. Eyeliner was smeared on my eyes and my pajamas were ripped.
I turn away shocked by what i saw but then a hand forced me to look back.
The girl had a gentle hold on my shoulders. "And if you grown up with his smile mommas gonna be so proud of you!" I couldn't see her face, was covered by shadows. She fell to her knees crying. I looked back at the mirror and saw a man. Green hair pale white skin had a hand on her back.
Thats when everything went black.