Because you are my daughter

Robins pov
Ive been searching for three days still incapable of finding her. Ive tried getting through to Lacen about how important it is I find her but she still wont give me a location. I know shes still sane. She didn't kill Vincent even when she could have. I haven't lost her yet, not mentally fully yet.

I pull out my phone and text Carter. "Please have Lacen check on Avery for me then meet me at the cafe. Im not asking where she is i just want to know that shes ok."

                     Lacens pov
Tims really worried about Ave, i wish she would just be with him. If she wouldn't have chosen Carters dick head brother none of this wouldn't have happened.

"Tim wants you to check on Avery he wants to make sure there's still sanity left to save."
Carter says to me in a low sad tone as i sigh stepping into his bathroom to get ready.

"Ill go check on her but I haven't seen her in a week and he wont tell me everything that happened. But i don't have a good feeling."

I change into comfortable clothes and tie my hair into a bun. If have to fight her it'll be easier this way. I kiss carter as i walk out of the house he grabs my hand.

"Here take these." He tosses me a set of keys. "Its the blue one, i know you wont let a cab drive you all the way there i at least want you to be safe there and back.

I jump into his arms and hug him. "Thanks carter i promise i will be back safe and sound by tonight I promise."
With that i get into the car and leave. Please be safe Ave and sane.

Averys pov
I wake up to my phone ringing off the hook.
I squint my eyes and see i have 100 missed calls and about 200 texts from Tim.

I sigh and step out of my bed and walk downstairs. I see Harley and joker are still asleep. I walk into the kitchen and make eggs fried bologna and bacon.

I make plates for mom and dad and start eating silently at the table listening to my own thoughts.

What are we doing today

You've awoken lets have some fun

Lets go

My thoughts burst i to laughter as i rub the temples of my forehead.

"Good morning Ace."

I look up through squinted eyes to see joker walking towards the food i cooked.
He makes a plate and sits across from me at the table.

"You know Ace i never intended for any of this to happen." He broke the silence.
"What do you mean exactly?"

"Let me show you."

He got up and moved his hand for me to follow.
We walk outside to a building full of old amusement park rides.

He continues past the broken down pieces to come to a door with a downward staircase. "Where are we going?"

He laughs "you'll see."

We come to the bottom of the staircase as he opens the door. I feel a shiver as i enter the small musty room.

"Ace this is where is all began."

"What began?"  I step into the center of the room as he lights a few candles.

"Have you ever wondered how you received your powers. Who gave them to you?"
"Im half demon I assumed it was a birth defect of two the most insane villains alive."

"Nothing! Happens that way! You are special one of a kind. More powerful than you believe."

"What are you talking about?" I start getting really hot and struggle to breathe. "I only have the powers of a demon, I'm still mortal im only half demon."

I fall down as the voices in my head go crazy. The room starts the spin.
"You are half mortal but also half demon. But not of any demon. You are one of the most powerful creature I've ever seen."

"What are you talking about."
I feel a wet like substance on the ground as i pick my hands up to see im covered in blood. Looking up around the room see 5 or six dead bodies lying on the floor and i scream in horror.

"Don't do this please! Why are you doing this i am your daughter!"

He falls to his knees

"Yes you are thats exactly the reason why im doing this! Make you so powerful no one could ever harm you."

"Because you are my daughter but more than that. You are meant for greatness!"

"Tell me what you are talking about!"
I feel my conscious slipping from me.

"You my dear are a demon pure descent from the queen of Hell."

"You are the daughter of Lilith."

"What?.........." the room starts spinning as i fall to the floor. Last thing I remember seeing is joker pulling a book and begin chanting.

Hey guys comment what you think!!!! Thanks for reading