"You mean more to me than life itself."

Bruce Wayne's pov
(Haven't done this in a while)

Walking into the manor from a day of interviews was tiring. But the day cant end here. I go down to the bat cave and look up latest sightings of Quinn's daughter. I pull up her face onto the computer and see local cameras hidden around town identify her.

She hasn't been trying to hide. She just changed her look but shes still the same. I see she hasn't been causing trouble. Spends most her time at a café,looks like she has friends. I pull them up onto the screen.

Two twins. These are the sons of the business my company has accords with. I keep looking and she a photo of her and another girl. This is poison Ivy's daughter its not a big coincidence they would find each other.

But there is something that is catching my eye. Theres another boy. I pull up a picture from inside a café and see them sitting at a table together she seems uneasy but looking closer i see the boy is Tim. What is he doing with Jokers daughter?

                   Averys pov.
My alarm started to go off and i roll out of bed and head to the shower. I let the warm water roll over me. I sigh well there goes a good lazy day.

Once out of the shower i blow dry my hair and straighten it making my layers show through. I go to my closet and apply a dark smokey eye look with natural color lips.

I go to my fancy dress section of my closet and see a dress sitting out with a note on it.  To Avery, i saw this while shopping with Ivy i mean mom i knew you would love it i even got a mask to match i know you will look stunning tonight see you there.
         Love , Lacen.

Shes a sweetheart the dress is absolutely beautiful.

Floral top off the shoulder sleeves see through middle and a slip to the knee with a see through black film over the top of that giving the illusion that its longer then it actually is

I was breathless. The mask was just as perfect it fit me and the dress perfectly

Only covering one of my eyes but leaving room for my makeup to show

Only covering one of my eyes but leaving room for my makeup to show. She is the greatest best friend ever! She knows me like the back of her hand.