Mistah J

Averys pov
"Ace wake up."

I slowly start to wake up as joker puts me down helping me balance to stand. We were standing outside the house of mirrors as he starts to walk into it.

"Im gonna need you help harley is going to have a hard time believing I'm alive."

I nodded in agreement and headed behind him. He seemed to know where he is going so i followed. He stopped in front of the door and stared.

"Ill let you go first try and clear the water."

I sighed and walked past him. In the house i see harley sitting at the kitchen table hands in her hair crying. I walk behind her and place a hand on her shoulder.

"Avery Ace Quinn! Where have you been! You have been out of trace since the dance not a call or text from you!" Her eyes red from the tears as she scolded me.

"Im sorry a lot has happened."

She wrapped me into a hug and continued to cry. "Puddin i don't care what happened or what you do just let me know you are all i have left."

"Actually about that." I start to pull away. "There's something or someone i wanna show you." I stepped aside as joker slowly walked in. He slowly raised his head with a small smile

"Hi Harley long time no see."

She fell to her knees and started to cry.

"Its not you puddin is dead! Your a fake!"

He walks towards her and lifts her chin to look at him. "No Harl I'm alive its me you gotta believe me."

"No." She pulls her face away.

"Ace please help me out."

I sigh I'm gonna have to use my power again.

"Mom look at me." I kneel beside her and take her hands i look into her eyes and pull my memories of all that has happened from the voices in my head to the dance to bringing joker out of a comma.

She started to cry as she looked away and up at joker.

"Mistah J it is you!" She runs to him and hugs him as he hugs her back. She pulls back and looks at him "I thought Aces' experiment didn't work."
"It did just took her a while to tap into her power. And by looking at her she still hasn't i expected you to have her jump already."

"I didn't because i didn't think you were still alive, we can do that tomorrow night."

"Wait jump?" I felt dizzy and really sleepy

"Into the chemical me and your father has been dunked in. Then we will really be a big happy family!"

"It will also help you tap into your full potential." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to them.

"The date is set tomorrow night you will officially be Ace Quinn daughter of the joker and harley Quinn we will cause terror to Gotham then.."

He stopped looking at me and harley.

"Then?" I asked wanting him to finish.

"Then the world!"

Hai guys i know im lame but heres a new chapter yay!!! Foreshadowing for the next chapters 😏😉 tell me what you think!! Also i bought...well my boyfriend bought me batman and harley quinn i loved it!!! Tell me what you think!!

Until next time!!!!