Avery Quinn

I woke up with a jump. For the first time in weeks the dream finally finished. I went downstairs to get a drink of water. While walking passed the living room i heard the t.v. Still on. I walked in and saw mom passed out on the couch. I grabbed a near by blanket and pulled it over her.
"Breaking news in gotham tonight harley quinn has escaped Arkham asylum and is running loose in the city. Please be aware she is very dangerous. If anyone sees this woman please contact police immediately. Heres a picture of the queen of laughs."
A picture of a blond headed woman in pigtails appeared on the screen wearing a Arkham uniform on.
I ran up stairs to my room to grab some clothes out of my closet. I grabbed black ripped up black skinny jeans. Black and white tank top and a leather jacket. I went back down stairs and grabbed my combat boots and went out the door. I ran down two blocks before stopping to put my boots on.
As i was lacing them up i looked up in the sky. The bat signal was on.
I could feel the chill of fall coming slowly. The women in my dreams is always consistent when the was behind me but i could see what she was wearing an Arkham asylum uniform. I may not know what the dreams mean but i know who will. The women in my dreams was harley quinn.

I took off for the old hospital again. I was a block away when suddenly i heard noises.
"Well whats a pretty little girl doing way out here" a man said coming out from the shadows.
"Who are you?" I ask as he and another man come closer.
"Your gonna find out" he said as he started to reach for me. I blocked his grab at me. "Don't touch me creep." I say "now listen we can do this the easy way or the hard way"
I look at him and laugh "i dare you touch me again."
"Gladly."
He came towards me throwing a punch. I lifted my hand up in a stopping motion. He froze in mid air.
I lifted my hand up and he went flying across the alley and into a dumpster. Two other men were running to him.
"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way, if i were you i would get the hell away from me before i kill you all!"
"Crazy bitch, we were just joking." A man said scared like helping his friend out of the dumpster.
"Believe me i know plenty about jokes and frankly your not funny" i say making them all fall. " now leave but if i ever see you again i will kill you!"
And with that they took off.
I leaned against the brick wall of a building. I have no idea where i got all that from. But i like it.
The hospital is another block away. I run there. I walk up onto the front of the building. I open up the doors and walk in. I take the same route i would in my dreams and it lead me to the same place. But the rooms was empty. I look into the mirror. My hair bright blond. Big blue eyes as i turn to look away i hear someone as if they were walking out in the hallway.
I hide behind a curtain while two big men come into the room.
"C'mon lets get this old junk so we can get the hell our before the bat shows up." One said. They had these weird outfits on. Black and red with diamonds.
As they wiped the dust off the mirror I sneezed.
"Did you hear that? Behind the curtain." They yanked back the curtains and they both tried to grab me I front flipped over them. They turn this time one coming back from behind. I jumped up and slammed there heads together.
I was standing over them. Poor idiots.
"Did you guys die in here or what!?"
A woman said in a Brooklyn accent.
She walked into the room.
At that moment i knew who she was.
I jumped up onto the pipes on the ceiling so she wouldn't see me.
"What the hell happened to you guys!? Cant you do anything right wale up!" She yelled while kicking them. "We need a new hideout before the bat finds us." She said as they were waking up.
"Sorry harley but there was this girl and she knocked us out." They looked at her with hopeful looks.
"Oh yeah then where is she?"
"We don't know she disappeared"
"Just get to work goons now!"
They grabbed the chair and mirror and headed out the door. Thats when she saw something on the floor. A picture of me when i was little fell out on my pocket. I had it in there for a school slide show. She looked at it lovingly.
"I know you are here avery come down now." She said in a soft voice.
"How do you know my name?"
I said while jumping down. She turned to face me, oh little puddin your so beautiful! You are so big!" She said and hugged me. " this is really sweet and all but how do you know me and why are you in my dreams?"
"Nobody has told did they. What is your name?"
"Told me what and avery ashliynn nightingale. Why?"
"Well ashliynn nightingale your real name is avery ace quinn and i am your mother."