This is not my fault!

Tims pov
She left me, again. Man i really messed up this time shes not even the same as she was before. She more powerful, voices in her head are louder than her own. I look over to see Vincent half dead on the floor and go to help him up.

"Don't touch me!" He grunts through his teeth and slaps me away.
"Vincent i cant leave you here to die. If you stay here and not go to the hospital you will die. She drained a lot of life out of you."

He sighed knowing he had been beat as i call an ambulance to pick him up. "This is all your fault you knew she was coming here didn't you?"

Anger swelled in me this is not my fault!
"If this is anyone's fault its yours! You had the most beautiful smart caring girl in the world and you led her on and left her in the dust for some rich girl your parents chose for you! You never should have made her fall for you if you were going to leave her! You should've stayed outta her life and let me make her happy! You did this you drove the heart break that caused the voices to take over!"

I walk over and grabbed him by the shirt collar.

"But most of all i wish she would've chosen me! Instead of an arrogant guy like you who likes having girls swoon all over you. You are a cocky ass hole who always has to rely on others. But its over you wont get her."

I drop him back to the floor.

"Maybe i should've let her kill you."

With that i walked away. I have to find you Avery. I will save you.

                         Averys pov
I sit on a cold floor running my hands through my hair as i rock back and forth.
Whispers and voices fill my head i can even think clearly for myself anymore.

I feel warm liquid trickle down the side of my face as Harley runs towards me.

"Honey don't hit your head you are going to hurt yourself even worse."
I slowly look up at her just raising my eyes and smile a grin at her.

" 1 2 3 4 ready or not here i come."

I fall backwards laughing historically.
"Puddin! Puddin! You gotta help her! Shes worse than we ever was!"

Joker came over to me and made me sit up and look at him. He took my face in both his hands and started talking to me.

"Little Ace i know you are stronger than this. The voices in your head maybe strong but you are stronger. I know its hard me and your mom both have to fight ours everyday but you still have to control it let them give you power but you know the limit. Please little Ace come back to us."

His eyes are pleading as if i am the one he cares most about in this entire world.

He doesn't love you

He just wants you to destroy everything for him

Your his greatest experiment

Your wrong, he's watch over me even when i couldn't see him. He fought to get me back even though he knew he couldnt win. He knew he was the least capable man in gotham for a child yet he still learned to respect momma the best way he could and loved us both!

Why dont you kill him?

You dont need a family you have us

We love you.

I don't need you. Your not me and you never will be! A bright light shines as I fully grasp back to my senses. I look at my parents who look to be on the verge of tears and hug them both tightly.

"We thought we lost you little Puddin." Harley said through hiccups and tears.
"I knew you could do it now lets get you to bed you've used a lot of power today."

Joker picked me up as both of them walked up the stairs to put me to sleep. Once my head hit the pillow i was asleep.

Okay hey guys im sorry I haven't posted like always I apologize however i have a good reason this time ive had a close family loss and ive taken it quit hard and im coping but ill be ok

But hey let me know what you guys think! Hearing your nice words always make me wanna write tell me do yoh want her to go completely insane or do you want her to be with robin please let me know! 💕❤️🔥💜