I got you a singer

Averys pov

"Avery are you okay?" I hear someone trying to talk to me but im engulfed in darkness. "Avery wake up please tell me your faking!" I feel someone shaking me and holding me.

I snap my eyes open to see bird i mean tim standing with me in his arms. He looks at me and sighs in relief. "Oh come on bird boy you gonna show all these people that you don't have a heart of stone?"

I Said only loud enough for him to hear. He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a hug. I was caught off guard but i hugged him back. He felt so familiar. The first person i really talked to besides my foster parents.

"What happened?" He asked as i pulled back. "I don't know" thats not a lie because i really don't know. But i really need to figure it out.

"Avery are you sure you are okay?" He still looked worried. "Im fine trust me" i gave him a reassuring smile.

"Avery!" I heard Lacen behind me.
"Are you okay you ran outta there like someone was chasing you." I looked at tim and gave him a don't say anything look. He understood.

"Yeah Im fine i jus needed fresh air it was hot and crowded and it kinda freaked me out." I put a hand behind my head and gave a fake smile.

"Thank goodness you had me worried" she hugged me when a outta breath Carter finally caught up. "Did you really let a girl out run you?" I asked him jokingly.

"No its just that i had to say sorry for her pushing everyone down trying to get to you" he said taking her hand.

"So are you okay?" He gave me a worried look. "Yeah I'm fine just needed fresh air." I said quickly. And tim stepped out from behind me.

"Why didn't you say there was a friend of yours behind you Avery?" Lacen asked in her sweet calm voice.

"Well thats his fault if he is staying quiet." I pulled him by his shirt so he wasn't hiding behind me.

"What's your name?" She asked.
"Tim. Its nice to meet someone who is nicer than Avery." I gave him a slight punch and Carter shot him a glare.

Feeling the awkwardness of this situation I decided to change the subject and mood. "So who wants to ride some carnival rides?" I said with an ecstatic voice and doing fake jazz hands.

They all laughed at me and agreed.
About three hours after riding everything about 100 times we all got something to drink.

Grabbing a water bottle i sat beside Lacen and tim sat beside me. We were sitting on hay bales waiting for the band to perform. Lacen and carter were talking and being their adorable selfs and i smiled.

"Hey did you hear that?" Tim asked me
"Hear what?" "That" he looked at a man and woman talking. "Okay why do you want me to ease drop on them?" I didn't get an answer when he stood up and went to talk to them.

He was over there for a minute when he pointed at me. Wait why is he pointing at me? I got up and walked over to him.

"We wont have a singer until later they are running late." The man said.
"We dont have time to wait for them to get here there's already a heard of people waiting for a performance." The woman said back.

"Hey guys need a performer heres one right there." He grabs my arm and pulls me over. I look around confused. "I don't see any performers around" i said confused.
"I was talking about you" he leaned down and whispered.

"Can you sing young lady?" The man asked me. "Well i wouldn't-" "she sings like an angel" tim cut me off "she has real talent!" My face turned bright red
"I wouldn't call it talent" i said nervously.