Little Red

Lacens pov
Once I arrived at the hideout i run to averys room to see shes in her bed asleep.

"Avery are you okay." I shake her but she doesn't wake up.

"Lacen?" I turn to see Harley at the door.
She turns and begins to walk away then turns and motions for me to follow.

We walk outside as she gets into the car i drove "get in and toss the keys." I hand her the keys and get in while she drives.

We come to an abandoned hospital and Harley gets out i followed. We come into an old nursery room and Harley stops with her back to me and sighs.

"Harley what is going on why did you bring me here?"

"This is where avery was born where me and Mistah J raised her till batman found her."

"What is wrong with avery why does she have powers why wont she wake up Harley you have to let me in im worried about her."

"Lacen Avery is not all human. She is the daughter of Lilith, mother of demons."

Harley drops her head.

"I thought she was your daughter how is that possible?"

"Yes she is joker and I's child but the blood of Lilith runs through her veins. Right after she was born joker took her and performed an a-cult ritual to try and give her strength and abilities to keep her safe. But then She appeared and offered her blood to make her powerful."

"Why would the Queen of Hell do that?"

"She was never able to have children so the only thing she wanted was to be a part of her life as her other mother. I never liked the idea but there was nothing i could do after it was said and done. I love my daughter more than my own life, but joker will stop at nothing till he takes over this city."

"I thought he had changed his ways."

Harley jerks her head  towards me
"He has! His reasoning for all of this is to protect me Protect Avery! His Love and insanity cloud his judgement which makes it hard to say i wont be on his side!" She begins to cry, "i need your help."

"Gather up as many people as you can to stop joker to stop Avery. But let me tell you Do Not Kill Either Of Them. Now go before he realises something is wrong and I'm away I'm counting on you little Red.