2nd encounter

I went down the stairs to the front door. It startled me when i saw about 7 of me. Forgetting i was in a maze of mirrors.

I found my way out amazingly pretty fast. I found a moped scooter and started it up and drove it to gotham.

The run down carnival is about 15 minutes away from gotham and is the ideal location for fugitives to hide.

Lucky my parents were pretty smart and made the hideout impossible to find. I rode all the way till about two blocks away and I decided to walk.

I walked in the haha siesta.
And impressed everything remained the same as we left it.
I looked around and easily found jokers office.

I opened the door and there was a desk in the middle of the floor. Looking around i can tell this room wasn't clean often. But you can tell its remote.

There wasn't anything on the desk except a ton of blue prints on how to kill batman. Man im glad im not that guy. He has all kinds of mental people after him.

I got up and took a few steps back away from the desk and nocked over a stack of boxes. I cursed to myself. But the thing that caught my attention was the loud boom that sounded.

Empty boxes should make noise. I picked up each box and under the 4th box there was a small safe. Small enough to keep papers in.

Exactly what i was looking for. But this safe took a key. And i had no idea where that was. I took the safe and started out of his office.

BOOM! A gun was i fired! I took the safe and threw it in the nearest closet. I ran to a window and saw two groups of people probably gangs getting ready to fight.

I jolted out the back window and up the fire escape to the roof. I was running and looking behind me when i crashed into someone.

"What the hell!" I yelled.
"C'mon we cant stay here." He grabbed my hand and took off running and jumped 10 feet to the next building.

I fell to my knees. "Are u insane!?" I yelled. And he pulled me to the next building. I made him come to a stop.
"Im not jumping to my death again!"
"But your not dead are you" he said and and took off again. This time i went with him and willingly jumped the next 3 buildings.

I jumped so fast and so far you would think i was flying. I about took off again when the boy holding my hand pulled me back.

"That's enough" he said gasping for breath. "I have never seen anyone runs so fast and jump so high and far as you can." He was on his knees.

I looked at him shocked to see who i was actually with. "Awwh whats the matter cant keep up with a girl? Isnt that what you are trained for robin?" I said in a mocking voice.

"No thats not it! What were you doing anyways. You shouldn't be walking through a alleyway full of gangs."
He said still breathing hard.

I let go of his hand and placed both his hands on his head. "It helps you get more air if you do this." He took a minute to finally calmly breath again.

"If you want to know i was taking a short cut to the coffee shop. Id rather cut throughout the alleys then go all the way around town." I lied

"Really? Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?" He said standing up. "But then again its not the first time we have been in this situation is it."

"What are you getting to??"
I asked. "Correct me if im wrong but i do believe the first encounter we had it was at an abandoned hospital. Was it not?"

I looked at him. "Well yes that was me what about it?"
"Well any ordinary person wouldn't be crazy enough to go in there. But you walked in there like it was nothing at all. You looked fearless." He said

"No only fools are fearless. But once you learn the facts of something scary it makes the fear go away." I said flatly. He looked at me confused.

"What im saying is the only thing that could happen to me is almost getting kidnapped. I can defend myself."
I said. He smiled.

"Honestly i think you can out run and jump danger." He said with a small laugh. Then the bat signal came on.
"Well thats my cue i gotta go but you really should stay out of alleys. Pretty girls like you always seem to go missing and you dont want that and neither do i." He said with a wink. I turned away and just like that he was gone.

I jumped from the roof to the ground found my scooter and headed back home.

Im soo sorry I havnt updated i will try to do a better job.