Book store

Averys p.o.v.
We walked into the book store and Lacen went ecstatic! She grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way to the teen fiction section.

I like books but i like manga better. But as long as its fiction with supernatural beings i will read for hours. "Look at this one! Is it any good?" Lacen asked me with wide eyes. She held a book in front of me.

"Vampire kisses! Alexander sterling is the best guy ever him and raven are the best couple ever they are literal goals." I said with a hand on my waist and with the other a finger held up matter of factly.

"What? Who is the best guy ever oh how you flatter me girls." Carter said in his normal tone. We both laughed and he gave us the puppy dog eyes.

We both shook our heads and walked to another aisle. When i went completely still. There was two whole rows of..........MANGA!

They had everything! Sword art online durarara vampire knight! Black butler book of circus!!!! I started grabbing books and flipping through the pages!

When i heard a soft giggle. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around slowly. Vincent was looking at me with a soft gaze and laughter dancing in his eyes.

I could feel the blush forming on my cheeks. I turned away quickly and knelt down by the bottom row of books. Looking at book of circus.

"You are awful cute when you freak out over the things you love." Vincent whispered next to me. I turned to him and jumped and almost fell over when he wrapped his arm around my waist to keep me from falling.

My face got bright red i could feel the heat basically jumping off my face. I jolted up and frantically shook my head no.

"Why do you deny?" Vincent said standing up and a confused gaze fell upon him. I looked at the ground and shrugged my shoulders.

He lifted my chin to look at him. "Such beauty shouldn't be  scared to show the world." My heart melted and I jumped and wrapped my arms around him. He was a little shocked but held me in a tight hug.

It felt so good to be held by him. Like nothing else could be better.

              Vincent's p.o.v.

She hugged me. I was a little started but i didnt waste time to hold her back. I could stay like this forever. We stayed this way till Lacen came around the corner and said she was ready to go if we were.

Avery let go of me. "We should get going. " she said turning to leave when i grabbed her hand. "Pick out five books and i will get them for you." She turned around shocked.

"Vincent you don't have to do that i have my own-"
I placed my hand gently over her mouth "i know i do not have to my lady its just the fact that i would love to do this for you."

Her eyes lit up like the 4th of July. She hugged me again but only a short one this time then let go and grabbed five books from the bottom shelf.

"Which one are those?" I asked i want to get involved in her world. She looked at me with such surprise. Oh how i love her eyes and how much life is in them.

"This is black butler book of circus. Its also an anime they just released it yesterday in English." She said while putting the books on the counter.

I payed for them then handed her the bag. "Have you watched it yet?" I asked her. She stopped walking. She thought for a moment then her eyes went wide with horror and shame.

"No! I haven't what kind of fan am I? How could i have forgotten!?" She said rather loud walking in the parking lot. "Avery what is the matter!?" Lacen grabbed her shoulders.

"Do you know of how much an abomination i am!?"
"Avery what are you talking about?" Lacen was confused i laughed. How how she loved this stuff its so cute.

"Do you understand im missing black butler we must go home at once and binge watch it all!!!" Then she turned towards me.

"Im so sorry but can we go ahead and head home it will bother me till i go watch it now." She said with sadness in her eyes. I took her hands and pulled her to me and hugged her.

"You never must ask my permission to leave this is your life and this black butler is what you love if it makes you happy it makes me happy." I tell her gently and its all the truth.

She looked at me and smiled a bright smile that makes me unable to breath. "Thank you for understanding Vincent!" She said and kissed me on the cheek and took off to her house with Lacen by her side.

I watched them leave and sighed to myself. "Oh Vincent you got it bad." Carter said walking towards me. "Are you sure you want to go through with this getting feelings for her ruins the plan for your future."

"Carter are you telling me i should go against what i want and follow mom and dads orders my entire life." I said sternly. "No i never did i am just trying to help you so you don't break this girls heart.

Break....her....heart.......no..thats the last thing i want to do...

                In the darkness.
"Her power is arising more powerful then i even expected. Now i just need something to fully awaken iT. And I believe that boy is my answer. Don't you agree."?
(Laughter in the background) "let the game begin."

Hey guys! Whats up so its late and I cannot sleep. Sorry for all the anime references i just love anime i just had to make her a fan! If you do not watch anime whats are you doing with your life? 

Lol jk but seriously you should start! There is so many different types theres an anime for everyone! Some good ones are

1black butler!
2durarara
3 sword art online
4blue exorcist
5 vampire knight
6 soul eater. Averys freak out was based off of death the kid because he is perfectly symmetrical in every way even with the stripes in his hair! Lol check out soul eater.

Tell me what you guys think and if you decide to check out these animes! They are awesome i love hearing from you guys its what keeps me writing bye little puddins!💜💙✌🏻️👌🏻✨💫⭐️🌟