How i was lost

"What I don't understand" I say while trying to sit on the ground.
"What part don't you understand?" Harley asked.
"How can you be my mother?"
"Honey has nobody told yo-"
I cut her off.
"Yes i know all about that, you know thats not what i mean."
She smiled and slightly giggled.
"Oh i know sweetie,I'm just teasing. Come with me and I'll show you who you really are and where you come from." Harley said while holding out her hand. I slowly took her hand as she pulled me up into a hug.
"I missed you so much baby! I know you don't understand anything but soon you will in time."
I don't know how someone who claims to be my mother missed me so much when she was never in my life. She says she loves me. I believe her. But I can't say it back just yet. Because how can you love someone you have never met?
We got in the back of a old white van.
There was a bunch of over filled boxes, of guns,knives,bats,and playing cards.
The ride was short. When we came to a complete stop Harley kicked the door open. We were in front of an old fun house. Haha siesta. Weird name.
Two bigger guys started taking out boxes and taking them inside.
"I don't think she wants them in there"
One said. "Why wouldn't see this is the hideout."
Harley turned and looked at them with a mad expression.
"And that dumb ass is why your not made to think. We ain't here to unload and stay. Bman knows this hideout its the first place he'll look! Put the shit back in the van and wait for us to get back idiots." She sighed then took my hand. "C'mon little puddin this is where it all began."

We walked into the abandoned building,it was really dusty. You can tell nobody messes with this stuff down here. The main room was used for storage. Empty crates everywhere. She took me through another door. There was a kitchen living room and a door to a bathroom all in one big space. To the left there was a hallway.
"How do you like our haha siesta?" Harley asked while doing a cartwheel.
"It's roomier than I expected." I said quietly. And she smiled taking my hand once again. We walked to the end of the hall. Last room to the left she opened the door. The room was blue and red. With spades and diamonds on the walls. There was a baby bed,dresser,rocking chair...wait!? This cant be my...room..can it??
"This was your room when you were a baby never changed it." Harley said almost crying.
"How come I never knew about all of this?" I asked
She sat down in the rocking chair.
"When i was pregnant with you i stayed in hiding. Knowing that if i came out the bat would come and hunt you down."

_____flash back______
Harley's pov

"Hush little baby don't say a word mommas gonna kill for you the whole damn world." I sang softly to my beautiful baby girl. Avery ace quinn. Me and puddin couldn't ask for anything better.
"Harley let me see her"
"Shhh puddin shes sleepin." I said quietly while handing her to him.
He was such a good dad. He has come a long way since she was born. Hasn't yelled at me or hurt me. And he is extremely calm with her. He smiled at her while walking to her crib and tucked her in.
I walked over to him. He puts his arm around me and hugs me kissing the top of my head.
"Harley thanks for giving me everything a man could ask for ace is the most perfect daughter ever."
I smile.
"Puddin you don't think bman saw her outside today do you?"
He looks at me and frowns.
"I don't think so harl and besides this is our baby he cant take her from us."
"I wouldn't count on it Joker." Batman said from behind.
"Give me the child and I'll leave you be."
"We didnt do anything honest, this is our baby i had her shes ours."
"Quinn back away"
"Batsey your going to have to kill me to take away my child! (Baby starts crying) now your gonna pay for waking her up!" They started fighting and i ran to save my baby. But she was gone when i got to the cradle!
"Cute baby Quinn but she'll be a lot happier in her real home." Superman said as he was standing out the window hold my baby girl.
"This is her home kron dome I'm her mother!"
"Sure Harley since when do you actually have your own kid?" Superman asked.
Batman had joker on the floor knocked out.
I grabbed batmans arm.
"Bman you gotta believe me! Do a DNA test you will she that shes ours and you'll be sorry!"
And with that they left. I fell the ground in tears as my world crashed and burned around me. Why did they take the one good thing that I brought into this world. I crawled beside Mistah J and cry until i fall asleep.